LP to play Isle Of MTV in Malta?

[AndOne]

Not so sure if I believe this yet, although it does seem more likely to happen than a lot of the other rumored shows did. I don't think the new album will be done by then or released, maybe a single, but I highly doubt it...

Because you think LP won't be doing any shows by June 30? Or because you think the venue is too pop for LP?

Because if it's that second option, don't think that way. Linkin Park isn't some underground band. They get tons of radio play.

If it's the first option then we'll see :P

:( :( :(

is very disappointed how you see LP like a POP band

can be a little of comercial but not POP :( :( :(

LP is other level <_< <_< <_<

Edited by nEAnnam

:( :( :(

is very disappointed how you see LP like a POP band

can be a little of comercial but not POP :( :( :(

LP is other level <_< <_< <_<

Ya know if you look at my other posts in this thread I say Linkin Park isn't a pop band. :P

You're right. Commercial/mainstream but not a pop band. So please don't be disappointed in me. XD

One thing is a June show rumor in September-January

Another thing is June show rumor in May..

Pretty fake

The Isle Of MTV website says there's still at least one big name artist yet to be announced.

It's gotta be someone right? Just sayin. This rumor seems a lot more credible than any in a while.

MTV's Canadian website is already advertising Linkin Park and The Kooks' performances for its World Stage programme.

This sentence pretty much confirms that this is fake - LP and The Kooks were previously combined together for an MTV World Stage episode, and LP's portion was just the Transformers 2 premiere performance. I'm almost positive this is just a re-airing of that. I mean really, what are the odds that they'd combine the same 2 bands together for 2 different performances on the same program just a year apart?

This sentence pretty much confirms that this is fake - LP and The Kooks were previously combined together for an MTV World Stage episode, and LP's portion was just the Transformers 2 premiere performance. I'm almost positive this is just a re-airing of that. I mean really, what are the odds that they'd combine the same 2 bands together for 2 different performances on the same program just a year apart?

....and my hopes are again falling apart..

That's right. The canadian MTV site is talking about the World Stage performances. Even if it's just a re-air, that would be great, cause I think MTV hasn't re-aired it since summer 2009 and nobody managed to grab it in HD back then (which doesn't surprise me at alll...).

The Malta times probably just misinterpreted all that, but fact is there is one big artists yet to be announced, and I don't think it's gonna be The Kooks either.

I'll update the first post. But the site is right, MTV changed their text too from

"Don't miss The Kooks and Linkin Park as they perform live from Malta" to

"Don't miss two performances from The Kooks in Malta and Linkin Park in Los Angeles!"

I'll update the first post. But the site is right, MTV changed their text too from

"Don't miss The Kooks and Linkin Park as they perform live from Malta" to

"Don't miss two performances from The Kooks in Malta and Linkin Park in Los Angeles!"

so LP playing in Los Angeles?another rumour? :mellow:

I knew from th moment that i saw the article earier today that it was a fake. Its similar to the rock am ring rumour months ago.

Theyd probably do some live shows, especially lp underground tours usuaslly when the album hits shelves so my guess could be late 2010/early 2011 seeing how theyre are tight-lipped on the studio news front, cause i suspect they are close to finished with the 4th album. Cant wait! :rolleyes: