8-Bit Rebellion Released!

Joseph

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Warner have their huge red button in their secret lab that says 'PULL' in big white letters.

Unless the package is put together in such a way that you can dive into the files and yank it out without completing the game.

I don't know how these things work.

I do, you can change the .ipa file into a .zip file and go through it, and maybe there will for some reason be a .mp3 or .aac or whatever file of Blackbirds in there. Artificial Life have been known to have he music files in the .zip though, but I don't think Apple are that stupid.

Edited by Joseph

Doesn't sound good. It should be available from now until probably 12:00pm and thats is they're on time like they where with New Zealand.

Thats what I thought.

Aww man it's getting closer to 12, I'm like pumped as. I was considering going to sleep about 2 hours ago but I stayed up and seen the update on LPL about New Zealand... I was like "Holy shitake mushrooms, we're next!"

EDIT: about warner

LOL

Edited by DJIntensity

woo! im hoping/praying us aussies get it in 19 minutes yeh? i leave for over east tomorrow and if what i've been told is right... you can't download apps via the iphone if they are over 10mb in size? and i ain't putting my account details into a net cafe computer while im away! :(

You can dl an app over 10mb if you're connected to a wifi network, fyi

Thats what I thought.

Aww man it's getting closer to 12, I'm like pumped as. I was considering going to sleep about 2 hours ago but I stayed up and seen the update on LPL about New Zealand... I was like "Holy shitake mushrooms, we're next!"

EDIT: about warner

LOL

We are next.

Oh my... C'mon someone!

I hope the game's small to finish lol.

I doubt it.

Can someone tell me if it seems like I know everything about this?

Edited by Joseph

We don't know anything for sure, but you sound like the man in charge at the moment, Joseph. xD

Haha, okay thanks for telling me. I have my brain and my sources.

Edited by Joseph

I wonder how long it'll be before LPR uses their super secret ninja Australian/New Zealand contacts and whaps Blackbirds up.

Well, I always knew this site worked with the mafia!!! :lol:

...150 users online right now, and it's only for 1 game/song... What will happen when the new album will come out? HOLY SHIT!

Well, I always knew this site worked with the mafia!!! :lol:

...150 users online right now, and it's only for 1 game/song... What will happen when the new album will come out? HOLY SHIT!

LPL will get nuked by posts.

You can dl an app over 10mb if you're connected to a wifi network, fyi

ahhh yeh thats what i thought... might have to sit in a maccas leeching their free wi fi while it downloads then :P (unless it's released sooner of course ;D)

Linkin Park Russia are aware of the release but haven't got the song yet.

3 minutes left!

If that goes into 12am then it should be released then, it is 11:29pm here so it looks like this could be it.

Edited by Joseph

question, IF i wanted to record blackbirds off my ipod for personal use :P how would i do that?

Microphone or another MP3 player, or if you have a laptop the in built recorder it should have in there.

Linkin Park Russia are aware of the release but haven't got the song yet.

If that goes into 12am then it should be released then, it is 11:29pm here so it looks like this could be it.

wonder if they are gonna take another shot at LPL in their tag when they release it to the public

You need recording software and an auxillary cord. I'll let you figure out the rest. ;)

BTW IT SHOULD BE OUT NOW! :D

Nope.

In my time there is still 27 minutes to go until 12pm, so thats the next milestone point.

i can bet that the Staff here already have it and heard it .

Highly doubt that.

Edited by Joseph