lp.com survey: "Win a Meteora Plaque from LP"

EWQMinesweeper

"Do us a favor and take a minute to fill out this survey. We’ll be choosing someone who fills it out completely to win a Meteora 3x Platinum Plaque. Thank you to those of you that filled out the survey we did last year. This one is a little different, so we would appreciate it if you would do it again. You only have 2 weeks from today to submit your answers. Make sure you fill out the survey completely and include your email address at the very end. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: We're getting a lot of traffic to the survey, so please try back if it doesn't work for you the first time. "

source

survey

THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) AND ARE LOCATED IN THEIR STATES OF RESIDENCE AT TIME OF ENTRY.

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just entered too but I don't understand this with "US only"

In the LPU its the same and each time say talk about the law and that is not possible. Maybe it depends on the US state ? For example DeviantArt.com (Hollywood, California) has no problems with that and and everyone can participate.

to the Linkin Park: The Videos (DVD) - I have no idea but it would be nice to know it ;)

i laughed at the sports, all american

only US? well thanks for asking my country

i really wish they had an 'elaborate' box next to some of the questions so you could tell them why...

any way non us is me so i dont care

What is your ethnicity? - What should I answer there? Really stupid.

I took "caucasian" but I don't know if it was right :lol:

edit: www.dict.cc says it means also "light-skinned"

Edited by Overkill

Maybe they don't want to pay higher overseas shipping costs for this bulky item.

I mean, everyone can take the survey but only US people can win it. That's the ridiculous part about it.

Why are we able to pick our country in the first place when they only ask for US sports and magazines.

Ethnicity questions are pretty racist if you ask me.

I'm tired of giveaways/contests/.. being available only to US residents..

(mainly when it appears in the LPU ..this is not what the LPU should be about..)

What is it with people and not getting it? Do you know how difficult it is to make something available to a large amount of countries?

Maybe they don't want to pay higher overseas shipping costs for this bulky item.

No its not the reason... If I remember Adam has also said that there was no problem for them with the overseas shipping costs for the Haiti auction (which was only on the LPU page and not on Ebay)

And at the first LPU Logo contest (LPU 8 Logo) it was the same... something with the law which I have not understood until now. However, I got a consolation prize for my LPU8 Logo from the LPU.

Edited by Overkill

No it was not the reason... If I remember Adam has also said that there was no problem for them with the overseas shipping costs for the Haiti auction (wich was only on the LPU page and not on Ebay)

And at the first LPU Logo contest (LPU 8 Logo) it was the same... something with the law which I have not understood until now. However, I got a consolation prize for my LPU8 Logo from the LPU.

Certain crazy laws and taxes. In some countries promotional material can be considered propaganda, etc.