New Julien-K Video

BeardyWilderness

a very nice video! love that we get all the updates by JK! but it would be nice to get some updates like this from an other band as well :P

so june or july they are coming to europe, sounds really sweet to me :D can't wait for it!! waited almost 3 years to see JK live at germany and this summer it will happen, love this

also haven't heard of them for a while, but on the DTA european version it was still the label together with Tiefdruck.

i think JK tiefdruck is much better then Level 7!!

ok, thanx for the info!

wait, Chester?! i missed that moment lol would be nice to hear him on smth kinda killing fields with electronic distorted vocals

check the video!

ryan says only that chester is joining them, nothing more. maybe he only visits them in studio could also mean a collab, but i doubt it^^ we will know it next week ;)

i can't check the video right now:P but i will when i get home thanks :)

that sounds awesome.. chaz was killing it during Project Rev with Julien K ;)

Still no sign of the LPLIVE poster in their studio!

Do we know if they received it yet? Daniel said he'll snail mail it to them, cause they couldnt take it back home right after the tour.

IF he sent it out right away they should have it by now. Mail to the US takes usually like 2 weeks.