New Julien-K Video

BeardyWilderness

Enough of the Jullien-K crap. They may be part of Chester's projekt, but they are not LP.

Please don't comment on the topic if you don't have anything constructive to say, we've been over this time and time again...

Here's an idea; QUIT YOUR FUCKING BITCHING!!!

How's that?

Although I agree, if you ignore them, they go away alot easier if you pay them no attention...

People act like JK isn't closely related to LP. Same with SOB/GBC. These are the members of LP's best friends and frequent collaborators, I don't understand why people get tired of hearing about them. If you don't like them, don't read a topic about them.

People act like JK isn't closely related to LP. Same with SOB/GBC. These are the members of LP's best friends and frequent collaborators, I don't understand why people get tired of hearing about them. If you don't like them, don't read a topic about them.

+1

What was the point of adding a separate section to the forums for Julien-k related stuff if you're posting stuff about Julien-K in Newswire? Doesn't make much sense to me lol. If it all was kept in the Julien-K section then no one would complain. Simple.

Edited by Pecan603

In the US the label is called: Level 7

In Germany the label is called: Tiefdruck Musik

Not exactly right... Level 7 is Julien-K's (and also Chester's) own management company that should have become JK's label but it did not function as their label when Death To Analog was released in the US in March 2009. The distributing label of that CD was Metropolis Records. Maybe Level 7 will in fact take over the role of a label with the next release but we don't know yet.

And Tiefdruck-Musik is actually considered the label for Europe altogether! :) The distributing company is Intergroove, by the way (Tiefdruck has a contract with them).

And I am so fucking stoked for all things to come!! A Julien-K European tour would really make a dream come true but I won't believe it until it is 100 % confirmed, I guess, because you know they already had to cancel their European tour twice... same with Orgy, by the way! An Orgy US tour would be great as well! They won't come to Europe with Orgy but I will be in California in late August/early September, therefore I hope the tour might take place in this time span! If yes, then I will definitely see them!

What was the point of adding a separate section to the forums for Julien-k related stuff if you're posting stuff about Julien-K in Newswire? Doesn't make much sense to me lol. If it all was kept in the Julien-K section then no one would complain. Simple.

if you have read the topic about the JK section you wouldn't ask stupid questions like this!!!! we move all the JK news to their section at the end of each month :D

and now stop complaining about JK i'm already sick about all this ppl who are complaining all the time, if you don't like to read the news about JK go to other fan pages and don't spam here always!!!!

@ immortalsoul: thx for correcting me and explaining it :)

if you have read the topic about the JK section you wouldn't ask stupid questions like this!!!! we move all the JK news to their section at the end of each month :D

and now stop complaining about JK i'm already sick about all this ppl who are complaining all the time, if you don't like to read the news about JK go to other fan pages and don't spam here always!!!!

@ immortalsoul: thx for correcting me and explaining it :)

My question was hardly stupid but your reply sure was! ;)

Carry on.

LP has to start taking notes on making studio videos..... this one is awsome

I agree. This is why I twitted: @theotherchurch please get inside LP's Studio! #churchfilmlp

We should get this hashtag #churchfilmlp moving. LP obviously know church and he does such an awesome job, why wouldn't they?