New LPTV and LPUTV Episode

Nameless

A brand new LPTV Episode has been surfaced on their website, talking about the new 2010 LPTV, DBS in Asia and the upcoming Linkin Park album!

Check it out HERE or download it HERE

Update: LPUTV has been updated as well with a new episode that shows Chester and Ryan fighting with a couple of toy swords in a dressing room during a Tokyo show, check it out on LPU.com

well again nothing solid or new.

I'd rather see videos of their silly shenanigans than videos like Phoenix talking about how he's #17 or Mike talking about how many songs he has in his iTunes.

Plus it seems to suggest we have some cool updates coming soon, so I dunno. We shall see.

finally some news from LP :D

but we still know the same like before^^ the album will come out in 2010 and it's half done, but LPTV is much better then LPUTV

LPTV>LPUTV

and LPTV is for free and has a nice length LPUTV the most time less then one minute xD

finally some news from LP :D

but we still know the same like before^^ the album will come out in 2010 and it's half done, but LPTV is much better then LPUTV

LPTV>LPUTV

and LPTV is for free and has a nice length LPUTV the most time less then one minute xD

LPUTV are like 30 seconds

15 seconds of intro, and 15 seconds of outro

lol

No offense to anyone involved or any fans that like it but I wasn't into that episode at all.

Kinda tired of all these DBS updates, DBS this, DBS that...I'd like some solid LP updates. That was cool and all but like....it seems LP alienates us every time they go to the studio lol. I'm glad we got some 2010 Phoenix footage though. Does this mean they are releasing an LPTV for the summer tour last year? I saw the Epicenter footage...I'd love to see some footage from the shows I was at :)

It was good to tell us that we'll get more LPTVs soon, but this was more of a DBS Webisode thing. And LP only halfway done *headdesk* Oh well, lol. Just really tired of DBS.