Lots of New JK

Subs

From Ryan's twitter

".. New song working title: walking with the dead in my arms.... I like it.. May keep it."

"nights of future past is now receiving an insane meth lab sounding electro guitar solo a la amir..."

Ok. Now it's sounding like some good orgy guitar melody.. Cool! Miss doing that shit. "

"new song.... "They'll try to take me away"... tentative title. very, very heavy... "

Nice to see the band is making progress on the second record. Also, for those counting, how many new JK songs/demos are in the works now ?

Edited by Subs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Ryan's twitter

".. New song working title: walking with the dead in my arms.... I like it.. May keep it."

"nights of future past is now receiving an insane meth lab sounding electro guitar solo a la amir..."

Ok. Now it's sounding like some good orgy guitar melody.. Cool! Miss doing that shit. "

"new song.... "They'll try to take me away"... tentative title. very, very heavy... "

Nice to see the band is making progress on the second record. Also, for those counting, how many new JK songs/demos are in the works now ?

4, or 5 if we include Everybody Knows.

Shouldn't this be on JKlive.net?

I'm sick of reading about these bums. Their association with Linkin Park is like when your Dad's best friend comes over and you call him "Uncle."

At least start a sub-page or something. :angry:

I'm sick of logging in to the forum and reading comments from immature uneducated people like you. It's embarrassing to have people like you come on and flood JK posts with consistent complaining which turns the topic sour.

At least grow some maturity and realize you could always just ignore it? :angry:

I'm sick of reading about these bums. Their association with Linkin Park is like when your Dad's best friend comes over and you call him "Uncle."

I don't see any problem about JK being a part on this site! Chester was the producer of their debut record and joined them on a few shows! In my opinion they are a part of this site like FM and DBS! I don't see why so many people complain about that. You guys have to accept that since there is no LP news we also post JK and other LP related things and even when info for the new record of LP will come we still post the news about the related acts, cause they are part of this site.

... and if Fort Minor would have released a new album, I'm sure there would be lots of news posts as well, and maybe even less complaints. So yeah, I think it's cool that JK are featured here, and why not post interesting news if there are many right now?

I'm sick of reading about these bums

Then you are more than welcome to get the fuck out, I am sick of reading this bullshit. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Jesus fucking CHRIST I am tired of people bitching about JK being covered on this website.

... and if Fort Minor would have released a new album, I'm sure there would be lots of news posts as well, and maybe even less complaints.

Well, that's not really a fair comparison :lol: SOB would technically be the rap equivalent of JK, since SOB + MS = FM and JK + CB = DBS.

It's all in the math :D

Edited by Aiman

I kind of agree with you but since LP virtually has no news and hasn't for awhile I see no harm in at least having something to discuss here. Lately, it seems more like the jklive.net site, but again it's because LP never has any news to discuss.

Then you are more than welcome to get the fuck out, I am sick of reading this bullshit. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Jesus fucking CHRIST I am tired of people bitching about JK being covered on this website.

Could you possibly learn to take criticism without making a member feel completely worthless? I mean, the person does have a point.

Could you possibly learn to take criticism without making a member feel completely worthless? I mean, the person does have a point.

go look in all the Julien-K related threads. Honestly we have taken enough. There's a difference between making a constructive complaint and making yourself look like a 5 year old baby who got denied a day at chuck e cheese

go look in all the Julien-K related threads. Honestly we have taken enough. There's a difference between making a constructive complaint and making yourself look like a 5 year old baby who got denied a day at chuck e cheese

no offence but responding like a 5 your old is just as bad as the 5 year old poster...

i wish lp would update their progress like JK does. I like some of orgys music so it would be cool to hear a bit of it again.

Even if it is in JK.

Sorry if this isn't the right topic for that, but I think there are too much JK information on lpl since the last few weeks. When I want to know anything about JK than I'll go to a JK fansite and not to lpl. It's annoying, sorry. Please stop posting news of JK!

Mark, or any other staff, im a JK fan and i find it useful to find updates of theres here on LPL. It saves going from site to site. Anyway my suggestion is having a new thread created with a poll of what info should be shown on the front page, options can be: DBS, FM, JK, SOB, GBC etc. That way people can only vote once and say the top 3 get featured on site no mindless fucking bitching from members whom seem to be only concerned with Linkin Park. Go scout some other musical genres while your waiting for LP news. That simple. But its just a suggestion.

Simma down, JK fanboys. Make all the excuses you want, but random JK b-sides have nothing to do with Linkin Park. And you can't compare it to DBS or FM, because Linkin Park members are actually IN those bands.

JK are 2nd cousins to LP, at best. If Chaz produces a record, or plays a live show, that's cool. But just because the admin have a hard on for Ryan Shuck doesn't mean we need to know every time he takes a shit. If you're going to suck the teet of JK based on their supposed affilitation, be fair about it, and cover all of the other irrelevant news from LP's past.

Mike remixed tracks for Depeche Mode and Metric, but I don't see any info about either of those bands here. There's not 40 updates a week about Holly Brook or Camp Freddy, either.

It's cool that you guys are passionate about JK, but dont bait-and-switch LP fans who come here for LP news. Make a seperate forum, or a seperate site. Please and thanks. I'm sure you'll understand all of my points, and ban me as a result lol .

Mark, or any other staff, im a JK fan and i find it useful to find updates of theres here on LPL. It saves going from site to site. Anyway my suggestion is having a new thread created with a poll of what info should be shown on the front page, options can be: DBS, FM, JK, SOB, GBC etc. That way people can only vote once and say the top 3 get featured on site no mindless fucking bitching from members whom seem to be only concerned with Linkin Park. Go scout some other musical genres while your waiting for LP news. That simple. But its just a suggestion.

i like this idea very much, will start a topic like this later ;)

Actually, your wrong. There isnt ANYTHING going on about LP at the moment, so why the fuck not post about J-K. Just because there's been alot of JK news lately doesn't mean a thing, its news and there's nothing else going on.

I like this site covering all related bands of LP, and I want it to continue.