Lots of New JK

Subs

sure

Jay-Z is currently on tour with Young Jeezy. Look up jayz.com for more tour dates.

Funfact Lil Wayne came out to Jay's MSG show.

then why can't ppl go to Jk fansites?

No one is complaining about not being enough amouint of LP news, ppl are complaining because they are effing tired of JK 24/7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO JK shits all over LP. JK have their organised while LP is just all over (allowing Chester to tour with DBS while writing a record? Like yeah great commitment to the writing process). Look how fast JK are producing in what im predicting are top notch tracks. LP could take a few pointers from Ryan and Amir.

IMO JK shits all over LP. JK have their organised while LP is just all over (allowing Chester to tour with DBS while writing a record? Like yeah great commitment to the writing process). Look how fast JK are producing in what im predicting are top notch tracks. LP could take a few pointers from Ryan and Amir.

Ok, I have defended Julien-K when it came to people on lplive complaining about them. I do love the band as well. But this is just kind of a stupid statement. We all know LP has sold way more albums than Julien-K or Orgy ever will. LP is fucking awesome. The reason they take long is because they are all busy all the time and don't like to put out music that doesn't suck, they take time to work on their albums, every LP fan should know this by now. And sorry, but LP shouldn't take 'pointers' from Ryan and Amir. Mike Shinoda is the nucleus behind LP and he's a musical genius. Trust me, he knows more about music then all of Julien-K combined. Again, not trying to bash Julien-K and piss off all the fans here but look at what you just said.

We all know LP has sold way more albums than Julien-K or Orgy ever will.

It doesnt matter how many albums a band sells. They shouldnt aim for that kind of achievement. Julien-K has stated that they arent trying to get their music on the radio (DBS was for that) so that they could continue with what they were doing. I despise groups that release music for the simple fact of wanting set targets of sales. Its about the music not the money

... and I will go on with posting Julien-K news :)

I don't think this needs a need thread, so I wanted to update this thread:

As you might know, a remix CD called Death To Digital was included into the Limited US Edition of the album.

honestly i'm tired of hearing remixes. How many remixes came out before the actual album did? *shaking my head

i want new STUDIO songs. Maybe its the genre...

LMAO. IMO I think it's just as silly for Julien-K to drop a record in April, tour from April-July 1st then just stop the project all together to go work with Chester/DBS just to get their name out there.

. And you can predict but that doesn't mean the final product will be any good my wayward friend. ;)

Ok, I have defended Julien-K when it came to people on lplive complaining about them. I do love the band as well. But this is just kind of a stupid statement. We all know LP has sold way more albums than Julien-K or Orgy ever will. LP is fucking awesome. The reason they take long is because they are all busy all the time and don't like to put out music that doesn't suck, they take time to work on their albums, every LP fan should know this by now. And sorry, but LP shouldn't take 'pointers' from Ryan and Amir. Mike Shinoda is the nucleus behind LP and he's a musical genius. Trust me, he knows more about music then all of Julien-K combined. Again, not trying to bash Julien-K and piss off all the fans here but look at what you just said.

I love them too and i believe the statement had no ground to stand on also but i agree with Ozzy at the end of the day I'd take Quality over Quantity. Mike, Amir and Ryan are all geniuses in their own right IMO

Mike Shinoda is the nucleus behind LP and he's a musical genius. Trust me, he knows more about music then all of Julien-K combined.

I would heavily doubt that, also considering that Mike hasn't really been in the music biz until the late 90ies while Amir and Fu in particular have been around since the early 80ies playing in several bands and producing stuff for even more bands, and Ryan and Elias have also been around since the late 80ies or early 90ies.

But this is not a thread to state who knows more about music or who is the better band. I just wanted to point out that if you consider statements like that from OZZY as nonsense and not true, you shouldn't come up with own conclusions like "Trust me, Mike Shinoda knows more about music than all of JK combined" because this isn't any better and does not solve anything at all.

I would heavily doubt that, also considering that Mike hasn't really been in the music biz until the late 90ies while Amir and Fu in particular have been around since the early 80ies playing in several bands and producing stuff for even more bands, and Ryan and Elias have also been around since the late 80ies or early 90ies.

I don't necessarily think he was referring to the music business, but music in general. Mike can play many instruments, and the ones he can't play he can play on a keyboard or the computer. He can sing and rap... he's just a natural, really. I mean come on, he's even got the ARTWORK down lol

I don't necessarily think he was referring to the music business, but music in general. Mike can play many instruments, and the ones he can't play he can play on a keyboard or the computer. He can sing and rap... he's just a natural, really. I mean come on, he's even got the ARTWORK down lol

Hehe, yep, there's no denying of Mike's talent from my side ;) But, for example, Brandon from JK can also play a shitload of instruments and has been a producer and engineer for many years... And he is only 27!

Then you are more than welcome to get the fuck out, I am sick of reading this bullshit. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Jesus fucking CHRIST I am tired of people bitching about JK being covered on this website.

I love you. :wub:

A Linkin Park release is bigger than a Julien-K release and requires more preperation. Not only by those six persons, but also by the label and the dependances in other countries.