hahninator

Better song?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Dreamland or Killing Fields?

• Dreamland
    • Killing Fields

why is that topic in the newswire? :huh:

anyway,dreamland

Well, I assume because of the fact they have an entire page dedicated to Julien-K on the main page. LPLive encompasses all of that. That's my only guess.

LPLive turned to JKLive -_-

I don't see any problem with that! since JK is also a LP related projekt and as long we don't have any news about LP we can post JK and DBS, so why are you complaining?

As long as we don't miss any important news and i think JK is a part of this site from the very beginning, since they worked together wit chaz on their record and in the near past with him as DBS!!

I don't see any problem with that! since JK is also a LP related projekt and as long we don't have any news about LP we can post JK and DBS, so why are you complaining?

As long as we don't miss any important news and i think JK is a part of this site from the very beginning, since they worked together wit chaz on their record and in the near past with him as DBS!!

Not to mention LP invited them to perform @ Projekt Rev 07 without a record. Really JK (More Ryan and Amir) have been close to LP since HT. Ryan asking Chester what he was doing with tracks that werent LP (Morning After possibly). From the looks of things it seems LPL has a lot of JK fans. Have staff thought about giving like JK/DBS/FM their own little sections on the front page for news links, then people cant complain that its not LP....

Not to mention LP invited them to perform @ Projekt Rev 07 without a record. Really JK (More Ryan and Amir) have been close to LP since HT. Ryan asking Chester what he was doing with tracks that werent LP (Morning After possibly). From the looks of things it seems LPL has a lot of JK fans. Have staff thought about giving like JK/DBS/FM their own little sections on the front page for news links, then people cant complain that its not LP....

So what ? I have to like them because there are close with LP? Where is option : " I don't like Julien-K" ?

So what ? I have to like them because there are close with LP? Where is option : " I don't like Julien-K" ?

No one said you had to like them. I was only stating that since even before JK began Ryan, Amir, Chester were good friends, and each party invited the other to work on their records.

Windows OS Users:

1. Move your mouse cursor to the top right of the browser window you wish to close.

2. Move your mouse cursor over the X.

3. Left-click to close the undesired browser window.

Mac OS Users:

1. Move your mouse cursor to the top right of the browser window you wish to close.

Linux OS Users:

You can close the window out on ALL OF THEM?! This means you have a "choice"! Who would have thought? :lol:

Edited by rav0k

Windows OS Users:

Mac OS Users:

Linux OS Users:

You can close the window out on ALL OF THEM?! This means you have a "choice"! Who would have thought? :lol:

Win

Windows OS Users:

Mac OS Users:

Linux OS Users:

omg best post ever.

killing fields all the way - beats every song on the album, shame it wasn't included!

I never heard Julien-K before the DbS Concert in Munich. After that I decided to buy the CD and it arrived 2 days ago.

So I listened to it the whole way to office and back... and I have to say - Killing Fields smashes more than Dreamland ;-)

-> My opinion!

Well, why isn't their a constant feed on what Lupe Fiasco does, kenna, or anyone else LP works with?

Anyways, Killing Fields is better

Well, why isn't their a constant feed on what Lupe Fiasco does, kenna, or anyone else LP works with?

Because Lupe Fiasco and Kenna suck and Julien-K doesn't, not to mention that Chester is actually in Julien-K while Mike hardly ever works with them.

Because we happen to fucking have dedicated pages to Julien-K on this website. I am tired of the damn bitching about Julien-K news here. We have a lot of JK fans here and I am a big fan too, so I cover them here. You have the option to visit LPL or not visit LPL and when you visit LPL you happen to be getting JK news as well. If you don't like it, ignore it. I don't know what else to tell you. I love Julien-K and their content is here to stay. If it was some random band I'd understand but due to their intense relationship with LP, I think they fit appropriately with the site. Do you want me to rename LPL to MusicLive.net?

Because we happen to fucking have dedicated pages to Julien-K on this website. I am tired of the damn bitching about Julien-K news here. We have a lot of JK fans here and I am a big fan too, so I cover them here. You have the option to visit LPL or not visit LPL and when you visit LPL you happen to be getting JK news as well. If you don't like it, ignore it. I don't know what else to tell you. I love Julien-K and their content is here to stay. If it was some random band I'd understand but due to their intense relationship with LP, I think they fit appropriately with the site. Do you want me to rename LPL to MusicLive.net?

LOL

ill never understand why certain members of this board can never mature and learn to ignore things of no interest to them . Human stupidity at it's best -__-