Not Alone - Official Music Video

lerkid

Posted Image

It seems LP has released an "official" music video for "Not Alone". Actual footage from Haiti and in the studio were used for the video. Also its curious to see Chester in a different shot wearing sunglasses and singing.
The music video can be viewed on Myspace *HERE*

Thoughts?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit...is there a chance this gets played live now?

Edit: I've gotta say, this is a really touching music vid they decided to do, really shows the devastation of what happened in a much more touching way than what CNN showed, I'm glad to say that I donated to Music for Relief.

Edited by LPjahova808

Wow, what's with all this news popping up tonight? Great video, nice choice to make it black and white.

Also, something pretty interesting in the video is the last footage right before the end, the arm sticking up, is clearly a white arm. In my opinion this shows how this disaster affected us just as much as it did the Haitians.

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

I think the video could have used less Sunglassed Chester and more of him in the Studio.

could have been more effective if instead of just adding in the shots of chester to just add one scene with him singing with the sunglasses.

in and out shots like that take away from the video a bit.

I think the only reason the shots of Chester in the sunglasses are in the video is so it doesn't come across as something along the lines of "Meh, let's just slap some studio footage and newsreel footage from Haiti together and call it a music video." They probably wanted some kind of "performance" footage to mix in there.

And I don't really think this increases the chances of them playing the song live (unless the video goes into heavy rotation on TV and/or a CD single is released), but if they don't play it live, it would be noteworthy in that it would be the first song since the Reanimation days to have a music video but never be performed on stage.