Brad & Mike To Appear on Loveline Tomorrow!

LPxDC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll probably talk mostly about Download to Donate. Mike just posted info about 8-Bit Rebellion being pushed back earlier today so I doubt they'll focus on that much.

The typical Loveline LULZ will be great though. Especially because Brad is probably the last member of the band I'd expect to go on Loveline. :lol:

Fuck yeah Brad appears for once. Well, here's how I see. Mike and Chester before PR08 with the gay robot shit was the funniest thing ever. WELL, until Dead By Sunrise last time. Ryan, Chester and Talinda, HOLY SHIT. Never laughed so hard...that is THE funniest interview/Loveline session in history hahaha.

Mike is great on it...I think it's the first time Brad has done it so it should be interesting! I'll rip it for sure, don't worry. Might even call in and ask about Mike's statement about releasing music more frequently.

Mike and Brad aren't going to be as funny as Chester or anything on Loveline but I'm looking forward to listening to this. I bet they'll just talk about Download To Donate, 8Bit Rebellion and perhaps some talk about the new album.

Mike and Brad aren't going to be as funny as Chester or anything on Loveline but I'm looking forward to listening to this. I bet they'll just talk about Download To Donate, 8Bit Rebellion and perhaps some talk about the new album.

True.

Chester is a clown :D a nice combination would be Chazz and Joe, that'd be hilarious

but hey hopefully they'll full us in on a few things.

Mike is great on it...I think it's the first time Brad has done it so it should be interesting! I'll rip it for sure, don't worry. Might even call in and ask about Mike's statement about releasing music more frequently.

Thanks alot that your gonna rip it, i would probably miss it. Brad has actually been on once i think, back in the hybrid theory days.