MS Update - Photos And Singing

Yass

This makes me even more excited for the album, I can't wait! The song from 8 bit rebellion will probably fill the gap between now and the album release.

Even if it turns out to be some short low quality instrumental? Unless it's a finished song with vocals then it won't do anything for me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf, which song is that in the background of the youtube link? go ahead, call me stupid, OH WAIT. DUN DUN DUN. Btw linkin park is gonna break up, DBS is the new band, like forevar, and its funny 'cause i said it just because others complain about it, harr harr.

Ah yes, the internet is just awesome. Anyway, cool that they got some photos done, want more!

Edited by Combalex

Are you stupid? That'd be Announcement Service Public.

You own this, but you are a retard!

How can you call someone stupid!? Why didn't you just answerd him that it is an LPU track....

Edited by LPSrbin

You know seeing all that gear and instruments in studio (guitars, bass, keyboards, drums, turntables) really makes you wonder if Mike is really the sole writer of LP. Not saying he is, but its just something to think about.

loltrentreznor?

You know seeing all that gear and instruments in studio (guitars, bass, keyboards, drums, turntables) really makes you wonder if Mike is really the sole writer of LP. Not saying he is, but its just something to think about.

he's the head of the band, no doubt

just watch the Collision Course DVD he's doing everything and the rest are just there hanging around.

he's the head of the band, no doubt

just watch the Collision Course DVD he's doing everything and the rest are just there hanging around.

The reason for that being is because all they did was mix the songs together, with the exception of a few extra new recorded parts. Mike has the most experience with Pro Tools. He even says it in the DVD.

Are you stupid? That'd be Announcement Service Public.

ohh my god this post got quoted really alot of time...

i know mark was a bit rude there, but even everyone should do some homework and try to find stuff on internet before just making a post.

and i know mark was not really serious at that time so leave it guys! :D

Posted Image

hey Astat is that a new guitar or have you seen it before?

as far as my job is concert i think that is a new drum kit

i asked mike about this studio. but i am still waiting for the reply any one knows which studio is that?

I believe that's the same Telecaster that Mike posted a picture of on his blog before - http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/bul...reewebs/m25.jpg Looks like he just took the metal cover off the bridge.

And yeah, that's Mike's home studio. The drum kit is probably just there for rough ideas or for when Rob's working with Mike at his house. Joe has a drum kit in his home studio as well, even though he doesn't play (as far as I know).

And yeah, that's Mike's home studio. The drum kit is probably just there for rough ideas or for when Rob's working with Mike at his house. Joe has a drum kit in his home studio as well, even though he doesn't play (as far as I know).

yes joe also have a drum kit in his home studio.

and he don't play drums. may be same as mike when rob is there or any there friend like "David". :)