LPU9 in Europe!

Nameless

LPU9 CD will be available on the EMP Online Store starting the 5th of February!

EMP delivers rock band items in the following countries too:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Finland, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Denmark, Sweden and Netherland

So, with Japan, the CD will be available outside LPU itself in Europe too!

Adam: "Comes in a jewel and includes an online one year membership." Thanks!

Thanks to Davide on lpitaly for the news.

That's cheap for only 5 euro u have the cd (cause the oniline pass is 10 euro worth) and in a jewel case!!!! I'll definetly buy it so i haven't too wait so long for the shipping from us and the others things in the LPU package are not so much exiting as much as the cd anyway:D

Edited by Dirudown

Sorry but in my ipinion it's not a big deal ! it cost 15€+shipping cost? only the lpu 9.0 Cd ?! for 27$+15$ = 29 € you got all the package ! and for only 15$= 10€ you got the online pass on lpu.com !

i talk for the france, here a full cd (12-20 tracks) cost 19 euro... i don't know that's maybe for the hardcore fan who wants many lpu9.0 cd. that's only my opinion i guess...

EMP store has many other Linkin Park merch, such as T-shirts, etc. Is it official merch? Because some of those items I've never seen on Bandmerch.

I don't think all merch are official.. i think some are printed by them.

And at the Belgian EMP its 15€ + +/- 4€ shipping cost so it comes out cheap

Sorry but in my ipinion it's not a big deal ! it cost 15€+shipping cost? only the lpu 9.0 Cd ?! for 27$+15$ = 29 € you got all the package ! and for only 15$= 10€ you got the online pass on lpu.com !

i talk for the france, here a full cd (12-20 tracks) cost 19 euro... i don't know that's maybe for the hardcore fan who wants many lpu9.0 cd. that's only my opinion i guess...

Theasic b full package comes with this thing more:

T-shirt

Guitar Pick

Patch

But i don't find the shirt better then the other years so why to pay 10 euro or maybe more for a Guitar Pick and a

Patch ?