8-Bit Rebellion - More info from Mike

vyonizr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and in this world, this things are called singles and are chosen when the whole album is done so that the best choice is made. and they come out a month before the album's release.so no

EDIT: and as for the new song, just remember that instrumental songs that randomly came by like Lockjaw, weren't at all hyped up. On the last few months, we got 2 "hype ups" for New Divide and Across The Line and were both full songs with vocals...so stop bitchin!!

You forget that the majority of bands out there, do not release singles! but those bands do release a song a few months before the album releases for giving a taste of the new sound, but it's not a single. Most of the bands do this on MySpace, but Linkin Park could do it a bit different this time.

But you forget also that this is a hope of mine and that I don't belive it myself that the song is from the new album. I only think that the new song will clearly represent the new direction the band is going with the new album!

Edited by Blackened_Deather

Wish they would release it on Droid OS...

YES! Would be such a win.

Why just release it for the one system? Since the hardware is pretty similer, and it has been done for so many other applications/games, I really can't see it being that hard too do. It would expand the market as well... (admittedly by not much, but the point still stands) and it would get bonus points for not relying on Apple.

Man, I can't stand the iPhone.

Refresh my memory, what did Mike say about resurrecting from the grave ?!

During the last LPU chat, I can't remember what was asked/said exactly, but he mentioned a song that had been made before that they brought back. You can read it in the transcript.

I won't guess anything, I will just wait until the new song.

Oh by the way, I am pretty sure Linkin Park will release the song from the game to everyone who doesn't have an iPhone or iPod Touch later on. Otherwise maybe about half their fan base won't be able to get it, and they would be pissed.

I won't guess anything, I will just wait until the new song.

Oh by the way, I am pretty sure Linkin Park will release the song from the game to everyone who doesn't have an iPhone or iPod Touch later on. Otherwise maybe about half their fan base won't be able to get it, and they would be pissed.

Agreed. Doubt the song will just be on the game, I bet it'll be on iTunes separately, lol. I hate iPod Touch and iPhone is too expensive for me, sooooooooooooo it better be available another way.

If not, we'll just throw it up on LPL...lmao.