Road To Revolution & LP Updates

hahninator

More from the new CD/DVD from the band.

-Packed in recyclable eco-friendly materials, "Road To Revolution" features hidden bonus tracks and an eye-popping multi-page booklet that includes exclusive, never-before-seen live photos.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=106832

-A live version of "Leave Out All The Rest" from Road To Revolution has been serviced to radio.

Source: http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=934404

-Perhaps 'Wake 2.0' will be on the CD/DVD, included with 'Given Up'.

Source: http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/7736137/Ro...es/Product.html

-Pooch has to say about 'Papercut' and 'Points Of Authority' not appearing on the DVD (no idea about 'Somewhere I Belong' currently), "That can't be right. I mixed those two songs. Unless they are doing some video editing for length or something those two songs were in the set list."

-"Over the course of the past few years, we’ve played more than two hundred Projekt Rev shows to hundreds of thousands of fans......" -Chester Bennington

LPLive Info:

PR02: 19

PR03: 15 (12 then 3 rescheduled, 2 not made up)

PR04: 31

PR07: 29

PR08 E: 4

PR08 U: 24

----

Total: 122 Projekt Revolution shows

Over 200? Where did that number come from?

-Good Charlotte will be releasing a greatest hits compilation CD which includes a track remixed by Joe Hahn called 'Young & Hopeless'. The CD is called "The Greatest Remixes" and will be out on November 25.

Source: http://www.lptimes.com

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003873130

-Linkin Park has been nominated for the American Music Awards in the category of "Alternative Rock Music - Favorite Artist!" Help them take home the award by heading over to amavote. com and casting your vote for Linkin Park! Voting ends November 7 at 11:59pm, and the awards show airs on Sunday, November 23 at 8/7c on ABC.

Source: http://www.lptimes.com

To vote: http://abc.go.com/amavote/index?pn=index

Enjoy & discuss. My questions of the day to you guys - will the LPU 8.0 CD have the "missing" MK tracks? 'Wake 2.0', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Papercut', 'Points Of Authority'? Will they just throw in 'Leave Out All The Rest' for good measure and a short instrumental? What do you think? Will the "exclusive" tracks on the MK DVD be the extra songs from the show or will they be b-sides/demos?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just bullshit

hidden tracks in MK dvd? pfft im expecting the very worse for EVERYTHING lp comes out with in the next few months. im so dissappointed in this shit.

like i said previousy

im expecting the worst

but ALSO praying for the best.

LP is seriously draining my patience. i never had a complaint at all and if i did it was a minor issue but cutting songs off a dvd give me 2 artists that have done that on the DVD portion of a live dvd/cd.

-sigh-

wow, thats alot of stuff. i think that they are rushing this cd WAY to fast. weird how things are acting in this manner. maybe pooch will fighure out about SIB and the others missing. And to add on, I cant w8 till young and hopeless remix by Mr.Hahn come out for download. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_confused.gif also, who else has cut tracks?

can i have the link to pooch's blog? i remember seeing it a while ago, but i don't have it saved or memorized or anything.

http://poochblog.evilentertainment.net/index.php

Well worth the time spent by going back and reading every post from the beginning. The humor, seriousness, insight, and overall excitement you get is pretty sweet, at least to me.

thanks! so when will the cd come out? heard its in Nov. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

EDIT: i just sent him a message seeing if he could figure out what happened to some of the songs. hopefully he'll answer for us. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_mrgreen.gif

Well I don't repost everything here, that's for sure. A lot of stuff he posts is stuff I consider like confidential in the way that it doesn't need to be on every major LP fansite. I don't approve of how LPTimes, LPBR and a few other sites blatantly copy his entire posts and link to the blog. As you can see by a few posts back, it attracts a huge crowd of people posting comments and I'm sure he's not after that sort of thing to answer every comment sent in. I only post something on LPLive if I consider it vital information /very important.

If you look at the latest news post by him, I already addressed the MK situation.

Me: "Nice article.

You have to be absolutely shitting me if they cut Papercut and Points from the DVD. Wow, what on earth. Just saw the tracklist over at LP.com. They keep PMA piano and HHH, but cut THE two best songs?

....wow."

Pooch: "That can't be right. I mixed those two songs. Unless they are doing some video editing for length or something those two songs were in the set list. If it's true I agree with you - those songs are classics. Out of my hands though. Sometimes they make decisions that I don't understand. But then again - I ain't the millionaire."

this is just bullshit

hidden tracks in MK dvd? pfft im expecting the very worse for EVERYTHING lp comes out with in the next few months. im so dissappointed in this shit.

like i said previousy

im expecting the worst

LP is seriously draining my patience. i never had a complaint at all and if i did it was a minor issue but cutting songs off a dvd give me 2 artists that have done that on the DVD portion of a live dvd/cd.

-sigh-

nine inch nails on both BYIT and AATCHB

and i can't think of another one, but i'll get back to you if i do

i will vote as often as i can LP deserve this reward, as for LPU8.0 i think we have to wait and see, i hope they dont put too many live tracks or remixes on it, i def want to see an original track in there (with vocals) but im not a member of the LPU so i cant really complain, when your in Australia how do u get your money to them?

There are a lot of infomation in this, Thanks!

Well I'm very sorry to hear that Papercut, Points of authority, and Somewhere I belong are missing in the list. But I think we'll just have to wait until we find about more info...

And good news is that LP has been nominated again {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif I'll vote for them!

this is just bullshit

like i said previousy

im expecting the worst

-sigh-

nine inch nails on both BYIT and AATCHB

and i can't think of another one, but i'll get back to you if i do

Green Day's Bullet in a Bible CD/DVD. The CD and DVD have the same tracks (the CD just has some of the extended solos/in-between song talking edited out), and neither one is the full show. There's about 7 or 8 songs they played between the two shows that were filmed for it that aren't on the final product. Ironically, also filmed at Milton Keynes.

And technically, Live in Texas isn't full either because they cut out Joe's intro track, but that was probably because of the Slayer sample that was used in it.

You didn't see the DVD or even heared the audio of the CD but you're already talking shit about it...

I'm going to wait until I have the product in my hands and then I'm going to write my opinion about it {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_wink.gif

bsides are unlikely.. they should be released to the lpu community...

although i have a slight feeling that there may be some bsides or demos.. maybe grecian? japan? LOATR mike? NRL chester? in between chester? TLTGYA mike? who knows...

also of course the *missing* mk tracks are going to be on the lpu cd.. its "3.0" all over again!

bsides are unlikely.. they should be released to the lpu community...

although i have a slight feeling that there may be some bsides or demos.. maybe grecian? japan? LOATR mike? NRL chester? in between chester? TLTGYA mike? who knows...

also of course the *missing* mk tracks are going to be on the lpu cd.. its "3.0" all over again!

its not coz they said 8.0 isnt going to be only live tracks, 3.0 only had live tracks on it, and the odd numbers generally have bsides and demos and new songs, where as odd numbers generally have the live tracks...grecian would be awesome but as Hahninator kindly said to me they never completed the song,,chester NRL wud b awsum, and loatr mike wud be prety cool...

I think we should calm down, it's 3 songs cut out so what, I know the songs are great, but that makes still like 18 songs left. We should wait for the final details, but we are already complaining about it. LP/Warner or whoever seems to make some mistakes lately but not all the people can be ever satisfied with what they do.

It has at least some bonus content, that beats LIT already. I hope there is a trailer or a music video soon.

I'm objective about this release, even though I know it might not be the best choice, but there's nothing we can do about it anyway. It'll be a good distraction till the new album (I hope).

All the ranting about everything is getting a bit to much IMO, everyone is complain about everything all the time it's really awful.

I think we should calm down, it's 3 songs cut out so what, I know the songs are great, but that makes still like 18 songs left. We should wait for the final details, but we are already complaining about it. LP/Warner or whoever seems to make some mistakes lately but not all the people can be ever satisfied with what they do.

It has at least some bonus content, that beats LIT already. I hope there is a trailer or a music video soon.

I'm objective about this release, even though I know it might not be the best choice, but there's nothing we can do about it anyway. It'll be a good distraction till the new album (I hope).

All the ranting about everything is getting a bit to much IMO, everyone is complain about everything all the time it's really awful.

Amen

Just thinking to myself, that there is a lot of potential for bonus content on the DVD. I could imagine the band talking about how the various intro/outro variations came to fruition, among other things. I certainly hope Jay-Z isn't a major focus.

I hope that isn't the case for 8.0...I wonder what the 'bonus tracks' will be this time. Probably just rehashed live shit like usual. I can't wait for Joe's remix of Young and the Hopeless though. That's actually one of the few GC songs that I don't mind. Anyways, great post mark.

1 - Chester saying they have played over 200 shows just probs exaggerated a little. i mean we have all done it. and they have played over 200 shows. just not 200 proj rev's. give him a break.

2 - Why is everyone so scared about LPU 8 being live? they saw how badly we all reacted last time and have said it wont be live songs this time. Keep some faith yeah? dont make this place turn into LPA (their forums are crap btw)