Road To Revolution & LP Updates

hahninator

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone think about the other bands played on the project revolution tour like N.E.R.D. or The Bravery?

Ithink it whould be great if there are live performences of these groups, too on the DVD.

GOD NO!!!!!, if MK show was average, i couldnt stand see crap bands on the DVD... It'd be like a torture see all bad sets

GOD NO!!!!!, if MK show was average, i couldnt stand see crap bands on the DVD... It'd be like a torture see all bad sets

I totally agree!

Seing some backstage scences of the other bands with LP would be fine and enough, but no fully life performances, as it was already stated above.

okayy

first off

awesome quality a little dark but great nontheless love the lighting and all

second, i dont see much difference between the audio from the show and the DSP...

3rd i see what Mark always complains about with the whole chester mic stand thing jesus he just stands there its kinda boring....

4th its too much chester in that single vid but again as previously stated by other its chesters vocals mostly plus we dont know how the other vids are

all in all this looks to be pretty good at the moment ill def by purchasing this now then rip it to my ipod :]

4/5 :)