LPU9 Membership Options and Mike's LPU Chat!

Nameless

Only few hours until the LPU9 launch! From LPU Newsletter:

LPU 9 PASS - package includes:

• LPU 9 CD: Demos (9 song CD)

• LPU 9 Shirt (available in sizes S-XXL)

• LPU 9 Patch

• LPU 9 Guitar Pick

• Letter from Linkin Park

• Annual Online Benefits

• Mobile Benefits including Exclusive LPU Ringtone, Wallpaper, Contests, and Text Alerts

Available in the online at LPUnderground.com (shirt sizes S-XXL) or at Best Buy stores in select quantities (shirt size L only)!

LPU 9 BONUS PASS - package includes all LPU9 Pass items PLUS 5 collectible LPU items including a CD and shirt from previous membership years as selected by LPU Headquarters!

LPU 9 PREMIER PASS - includes all LPU 9 Bonus package items PLUS a Limited Edition LPU9 Vinyl and LPU9 Custom Frame. Note: ONLY The first 1,000 Vinyl Discs sold will be hand numbered!

Vinyl side A - Vinyl side B

LPU9 ONLINE ONLY PASS includes:

• Downloadable Annual Newsletter

• Opportunities for Presale Tickets

• Chances at Meet & Greet Passes with members of Linkin Park

• Access to Members-Only Website: www.lpunderground.com

• Access to online Band Member Chats

• Free Downloads including Dead By Sunrise"s "Morning After" Acoustic track

• Your Own E-mail Address [name@linkinpark.com]

• Exclusive Audio & Video Clips

• Exclusive and Discounted Linkin Park and LPU Merchandise Online

Last but not least: To kick off LPU 9 in a big way, Mike Shinoda will be chatting exclusively with LPU members on Wednesday, December 9th at 12:30pm PST!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know, but i'm here waiting with a just loaded credit card for being one of the 1000 ;)

Same situation here!!!! Ready to ''shoot'' the LPU9 premier pass!!!

WOW sooo cool!!!! thanks Tami!!!

Edited by stefangh

I'm jealous with everyone who can buy LPU PASS.

Why they don't have this in Vietnam???

Even if I want to buy something from their shop...the item's destination does not include Vietnam :( (.

Why why????

But actually...when will they launch LPU9? The exact time please!

I wanna see will the LPU page be changed too :D

Edited by ShadowThanatos

Damn i really do want to purchase it but can't!

if there a other way to purchase it if you live outside the U.S ?

Since when can't you purchase outside the U.S? when did this happen?

also , what do they exactly mean by hand numbered?

Edited by XefuzioNr

Hey guys hang tight while we get out some kinks before we launch the site. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. Sparkart has been working through the night to get it ready! I'll be updating as much as I can on the LPU twitter so make sure you're following us.

Also, sorry about the images not showing up in the email. A completely DIFFERENT company hosts those and it figures that this would be the day their site goes down. I'm trying to get a hold of them. UGHH!

Hand number means that your vinyl will say "1/1000" or "2/1000" etc. Its just a cool thing we wanted to do to make the vinyl even more of a collectors item for our members. When the images come back to the email, you'll get to see what the vinyl looks like. Maybe I'll twit pic the vinyl later on if the images don't come back.

Sorry about the wait guys! Hang in there and it will be worth it!

Edited by Adam

Since when can't you purchase outside the U.S? when did this happen?

also , what do they exactly mean by hand numbered?

a number between 1 and 1000 is written on it.....if you get 1 you were the first to buy the vinyl.....

I will renew with the bonus pass again =)

Hey guys hang tight while we get out some kinks before we launch the site. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. Sparkart has been working through the night to get it ready! I'll be updating as much as I can on the LPU twitter so make sure you're following us.

Also, sorry about the images not showing up in the email. A completely DIFFERENT company hosts those and it figures that this would be the day their site goes down. I'm trying to get a hold of them. UGHH!

Hand number means that your vinyl will say "1/1000" or "2/1000" etc. Its just a cool thing we wanted to do to make the vinyl even more of a collectors item for our members. When the images come back to the email, you'll get to see what the vinyl looks like. Maybe I'll twit pic the vinyl later on if the images don't come back.

Sorry about the wait guys! Hang in there and it will be worth it!

The images worked for me :)

Posted Image