Progress

hahninator

So... some small updates on everything:

- Progress on QWERTY (Live in Japan) proshot video has been made....stay tuned for updates on that. It seems like we'll get it around New Years or shortly after. We've found multiple people that have it, so we're exploring those paths now.

- That big exclusive? I THINK we might have that next week. Perhaps we can coordinate an LPL 4.0 release with it. Hmm? Progress has been made on that thankfully. You'll flip if you find out what it is....

- LPLive 4.0 is coming along nicely. Release date keeps being pushed back but that's not because we're lazy, that's due to us adding more and more stuff. Right now exactly what I'm doing at this stage is working on the show pages. There has been a total revamp of the site design (it looks super sexy now), the show pages and year pages have totally been redone as well. There's lots of cool new pages - even stuff for really picky people, like a page that lists all the show intros and such. I think you'll all be really happy with it - I've been blown away a few times by the things we've done on it, so it's looking to be a great upgrade to what we have now.

- Lastly, thanks again to Adam who managed to get the Pomona, CA DSP pictures for us yesterday. I only saw about 10 comments in the thread and I know if that was YOUR show (as a few of you went), you'd be pretty happy about it...so give it up for him again.

LPU 9 is in two days; that means we get 'Morning After' acoustic as the exclusive download. I wonder if it differs from the 2001 version a lot? I also wonder what the vinyl will look like. Questions, questions.

Ev tho I'm extremely excited for that big exclusive (tho I think I know what it is already lol), the main gem in this article is QWERTY. This is one of my fav songs from LP and I will flip to see a live proshot video of it! I also really can't wait for LPL 4.0. I remember way back when when the original 2.0 was out! Those were the good old days lol. And also yes thanks for the awesome pics Adam! This is gonna be a great holiday season!!

So... some small updates on everything:

- Progress on QWERTY (Live in Japan) proshot video has been made....stay tuned for updates on that. It seems like we'll get it around New Years or shortly after. We've found multiple people that have it, so we're exploring those paths now.

YES. Finally.

There's lots of cool new pages - even stuff for really picky people, like a page that lists all the show intros and such. I think you'll all be really happy with it - I've been blown away a few times by the things we've done on it, so it's looking to be a great upgrade to what we have now.

Funny that you put those lists that Astat did into the Live Guide because I've recently thought of that possibilty. :)

- Lastly, thanks again to Adam who managed to get the Pomona, CA DSP pictures for us yesterday. I only saw about 10 comments in the thread and I know if that was YOUR show (as a few of you went), you'd be pretty happy about it...so give it up for him again.

Definitely. I wasn't at the show, and I didn't really care about the pics themselves but that was just EPIC. Thanks for helping out!

LPU 9 is in two days; that means we get 'Morning After' acoustic as the exclusive download. I wonder if it differs from the 2001 version a lot?

Well, there'll be two guitars, a bass guitar, drums, synths + samples and possibly a guitar solo. I think that are enough differences...

Awesome news, cant wait to see the proshot.

Adam rocks LPfan's socks, period.

And if Amanda has been working on 4.0 i KNOW that its gonna be epic, cant wait.

And maybe I'll actually get to hear ATL finally, lol, holding out FTW!

Edited by Papelbon

QWERTY pro-shot & "She Couldn't" pretty much lock in LPlive as the best Linkin Park site ever. Thanks for everything you guys do. Sometimes I shake my head at how enthusiastic everyone is for anything/everything LP, but you guys are awesome.

Anxious to hear "Morning After", too, but doubt I'll like it. I hate the "acoustic" version of "Let Down", and assume it'll be in the same style. Why can't they just do a straight-up acoustic song with one guitar and a microphone? Damnitt. It's fun to care enough to be picky :P

QWERTY pro-shot & "She Couldn't" pretty much lock in LPlive as the best Linkin Park site ever. Thanks for everything you guys do. Sometimes I shake my head at how enthusiastic everyone is for anything/everything LP, but you guys are awesome.

Thanks for the encouraging words. Things like this give me the enthusiasm to go on with LPL and keep obtaining cool shit for you guys. Can't wait for the new album and touring cycle. Without people like you, we'd be nothing. Seriously - thanks. The fans are the fuel behind this site.

I have a feeling you'll like that exclusive we've been working on as well. She Couldn't was badass. I'm pretty pumped for QWERTY, but that other big show is going to be...groundbreaking. Not trying to hype it TOO much because I'm sure some people will think it's stupid (some people hated Mountain View 2004, etc)...BUT I think it's awesome.

I think that LPL is the best LP website that fans can find, since I'm a member I have had many good things with all the exclusive LPL and thanks to all the guys in LPL that enable fans like me can learn news of LP and have great exclusives like the LPL only can give and I forget, QWERTY ProShot can't wait to see and the big exclusive? I can't wait to know!!! great holiday gifts!!!