Out Of Ashes (Boxed Set)

[AndOne]

I was randomly visiting the Warner Music Germany site and saw that a box set version of Out Of Ashes is about to be released on November 20th in Germany.

The website gives away no further info about the content of this boxed set, neither does any other site as of now.

It sounds pretty promising but what could it be? A box with a DVD, or an extra CD with the acoustic tracks, or a t-shirt?

Source

More info about it should be coming out soon, hopefully before the release. Until that, discuss!

UPDATE: Thanks to AlexOnlyAlex from LPC, who called to Warner Germany, we now know that this Box Set will include a CD and a Dead By Sunrise Lithograph.

Posted Image

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuh pff they really wanna make me buy the album a second time -.- I hate it when they release special versions after the first release date and I hate to buy an album two times. I hope it'll be with acoustic songs and/or DVD with Videos and making of.

Edited by NiKmaN

That SUCKS! It's so fucking stupid to put out a second version of the album with a DVD and some extra wehen there is already a verison out! For them it's more money but if I had knew that I would buy only the box set and not the normal album and then the box -.-

My personal favorite would be a DVD with the Hamburg show (which is pretty realistic imo) plus the acoustic stuff.

The live show was not yet uploaded as promised and maybe they try to push the sales here in Germany with this boxed version. Strange that they only release it here.

My personal favorite would be a DVD with the Hamburg show (which is pretty realistic imo) plus the acoustic stuff.

The live show was not yet uploaded as promised and maybe they try to push the sales here in Germany with this boxed version. Strange that they only release it here.

Yep, you have a point! I'd love to have a proshot DVD of the Hamburg show and the acoustic stuff from Vegas :) And I'm definitely gonna buy it!

would be sick... but doubt it

Well, there is definitely a proshot of the Hamburg show that Warner shot, and they told us they wanted to release the footage on the official German DBS site. So maybe they made the decision to put it on a DVD and then release it as a special edition. I think that's pretty realistic, as Jonas said.

Edited by immortalsoul

Well, there is definitely a proshot of the Hamburg show that Warner shot, and they told us they wanted to release the footage on the official German DBS site. So maybe they made the decision to put it on a DVD and then release it as a special edition. I think that's pretty realistic, as Jonas said.

i did not know that. so i take back my previous statement

You have been chose for the nominees of "Best Off Topic" at the LPLive Awards of 2009!!

Congratulations! :lol:

i never heard about that award before xD how can i become also part of the nominees? can we vote later on this?

Edited by SpikeMinoda

i never heard about that award before xD how can i become also part of the nominees? can we vote later on this?

Try to beat his off topic! The awards will be hosted by our both ladygaga and jesus :lol:

back in topic..

Last time i heard about something exclusive for Germany was "Given Up Maxi Single CD" and it had a poster inside.. could be something like that?