Out Of Ashes (Boxed Set)

[AndOne]

F*ck!!! It is necessary to buy only the Japanese version

I saw one on Amazon for a fairly cheap price (compared to other prices I've seen) and I was gonna buy it until I saw this. I wanted to know exactly what this was before I bought it because if this had more than the Japanese version then obviously I'd rather get that. I knew it wouldn't have that concert on it and I was kind of expecting it to be some lame bundle. Thankfully I was right and the Amazon item was still there so I got that one ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Let Down is our only hope lol (If they have a 3rd single then that too).

Yeah but I have a feeling we'll just get a live track on the LD single and who knows if there will be a 3rd single. It could be 20 Eyes (Live) or 20 Eyes (Studio) but that has like a 99% chance of not happening...

Yeah but I have a feeling we'll just get a live track on the LD single and who knows if there will be a 3rd single. It could be 20 Eyes (Live) or 20 Eyes (Studio) but that has like a 99% chance of not happening...

I know what you mean, but I still have a feeling we might get it. If not 20 Eyes then at least Morning After because My December, High Voltage, Buy Myself (Marilyn Manson Remix) and Faint (Live in Japan) were Japanese bonus tracks for Hybrid Theory, Reanimation and Minutes to Midnight that were released on singles. Even Petrified (Los Angeles Remix) from the Tour Edition of The Rising Tied was on the Believe Me single so I still have faith lol

Edited by Aiman