Out Of Ashes (Boxed Set)

[AndOne]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to beat his off topic! The awards will be hosted by our both ladygaga and jesus :lol:

back in topic..

Last time i heard about something exclusive for Germany was "Given Up Maxi Single CD" and it had a poster inside.. could be something like that?

Man Germany gets everything. The whole world gets a one-track Given Up single and Germany gets two different ones :P and not to mention the Crawl Back In single ;)

To be honest I don't like all those different album versions...I always feel like buying them to support the bands I like...This means I am going to buy that box no matter what special stuff it contains -.-

I really hope it will be the Hamburg concert and/or the Vegas acoustic versions of the songs. Shirt would be cool as well, but I'd prefer the live stuff.

i think this is the way DBS and LP show us their love!! i can't wait to get the Boxed Set of OOA!!

I think that's the way how Warner Germany shows us how to clean out as many wallets as possible >.<

Hamburg show would be cool anyway, I was hoping for a free release on DBS.de though. We'd at least get decent quality if the box contains a DVD of the show. hmmm

that's idiculous if it contains a DVD with the Hmaburg show!

Firstly they announce it after the album was released = make money

Secondly they put the Hmaburg show on a DVD instead of releasing it trough the internet which would be for free = make money again...

warner <_<

I hope it contains a meking of DVD....

I understand you because you were at the show.... HQ proshot from a show I saw live would be cool.

But I wasn't there so I'm satisfied with a "shitty internet flash video" (from DBS... wouldn't be satisfied if it would be LP ^^)

price of the normal CD? OoA is 17 €!! I guess at least 25 € for the box set

that means, we will not get a special DVD -.-' i just ordered the litho yesterday from USA with autogpraphs on it, it's much better, then the german one xD

so what will happen to the hamburg show of DBS? will we ever get it or will it be the same like the pomona pictures, telling we will get it, but nothing happend?!?!