MTV Interview w/ Chester

ThePretender

Linkin Park, Orgy, Fort Minor, Dead by Sunrise, Julien-K, Circuit Freq, JK-DJs — it's a pretty good bill. It'll have to be called the Narcissist Tour."

Oh...my...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.(if its real)

OHHH MY GOD, I would seriously DIE if such a festival bill ever happened :lol: I know he was just joking (possibly) buut... if there would ever be such a festival, I'd even be willing to fly around the world and spend all my money just to see it *hahahaha*

I'm pretty sure they had been planning something besides a CD for the concept album. Some of the quotes they gave seemed to hint at it.

Remember last year? Joe was working on something that would be most likely a part of the album but the article was very vague. I can't remember much of the article, maybe someone can? I think it was something visual.

LP must have some progress if they are letting Chester tour until January with DBS. Album out in June?

That gives Feb, March, April & May. May for mixing/production. 3 months of work left for the CD? I like what I hear.

Mark..Mark haven't you learned from the past? how much times did they change MTM, OOA release date? how much delays? i wouldn't get my hopes high, but if its true.. YAY!

JUNE.

Can't wait.

Need an LP super European tour in June/July :)

I second that. I'm gonna do a small euro tour and go to a few shows, like you did :)

I would say May or June is the projected Release date by LP and Warner. LP will have the album mixed and finished I say by March or April, then see a single the next month, and followed by the release of the album.

Until then.... Bring on LPU9!

june that would be awsome i have a feeling lp have got a lot of songs done and chosen for the album i think they will have it out by june witch woukd be awsome but im not geting to excited just in case another interview with chester http://www.livedaily.com/news/livedaily-in...park-20503.html he says about lp

How's Linkin Park's next album coming along?

I always get kind of nervous answering questions like that. It's truly my opinion, but ... I am the luckiest motherf----r to be in this band. That's all I have to say. Just curiously, crazy good songs in the studio right now. It's kind of crazy. There's some magic happening in there. Something's happening with us and it's good

plus chester said should be out by june so the album could be out sooner i think chester said june in case they have some delays

Edited by sian18

don't think the album is coming out in June, first mike said in the video of making lockjaw that they hope the album is finished in 2009 and then it became early 2010. And now it's already in June. I think it's going to be early 2011;)

but sure hope not!!;)

don't think the album is coming out in June, first mike said in the video of making lockjaw that they hope the album is finished in 2009 and then it became early 2010. And now it's already in June. I think it's going to be early 2011;)

but sure hope not!!;)

I don't think we will be seeing an album in June. August, September, maybe even this time next year. If anyone thinks Chester is not going to milk the DBS cow for as much as he can right now, you're wrong. He could be touring with DBS until June or more! I don't see an LP album coming out while Chester is on the road; way to much conflicting at one time.

June is possible but I seriously doubt it.

Edited by Preston

but sure hope not!!;)

Exactly, they always delay shit forever, especially with santa clause being their producer again. If it's anything like mtm, I'm fucking over my love for them.

Exactly, they always delay shit forever, especially with santa clause being their producer again. If it's anything like mtm, I'm fucking over my love for them.

lol sometimes I feel like i'm the only one who's expectations were exceeded by Minutes to Midnight. It was much better than I thought it would be.