Downloads Page

hahninator

Any suggestions/things you'd like to see on our LPLive Downloads page in terms of media?

A list of the current things I'll be adding:

"LPLive Exclusives"

- Mountain View 2004 mp3 / flac

- State Of The Art

- Projekt Revolution Breaks

- Hybrid Theory 8 Track Demo

- Plaster

"Others"

- Pts.Of.Athrty Demo

Maybe all of the demos or something? Xero songs? Freestyle? What would you like to see? Any other live shows? LPLive is by the fans, for the fans...let us know what you want!

Any suggestions/things you'd like to see on our LPLive Downloads page in terms of media?

"LPLive Exclusives"

- State Of The Art

- Plaster

"Others"

- Pts.Of.Athrty Demo

Maybe all of the demos or something? Xero songs? Freestyle? What would you like to see? Any other live shows? LPLive is by the fans, for the fans...let us know what you want!

I think a collection of all LP Demos would be very nice, if you could make it it would be very sweet. cause if someone missed some of them he can download them here. i'm also not sure whether i have all of them already

All DEMOs in both FLAC (where available) and MP3 (320 Kbps - where available) sorted by the source.

Could be some tracks from Promo CDs that were not released on commercial media, and are interesting for people.

All Demos? So will it include the demos on LPU9 CD too?

Oh. And my suggestion, You should also add rare demo snippets, and add video downloads eg. LPTV episodes if you want to. ;)

"LPLive Exclusives"

- State Of The Art

- Plaster

"Others"

- Pts.Of.Athrty Demo

If it's possible 2003 - 2004 live shows mp3 with GOOD QUALITY. Some shows exist at linkinparkmedia.com but the quality is not good... So if it's possible upload some good quality 2003 -04 live shows mp3s. Thanks! :)

All DEMOs in both FLAC (where available) and MP3 (320 Kbps - where available) sorted by the source.

Could be some tracks from Promo CDs that were not released on commercial media, and are interesting for people.

Oh. And my suggestion, You should also add rare demo snippets, and add video downloads eg. LPTV episodes if you want to. ;)

Great Ideas

something I would like to see is some kind of cub-page/area that compiles some of the best LP-fan remixes (im really into those kinds of things, they give a new style to "old" LP songs in a way that you can appreciate some other aspects of the song...)

anyway, im just suggesting some kind of section where you can vote how good are those songs and if they are popular you put them in the "fan remix hall of fame"...

other than that, I think this site its pretty good, I check it out from time to time for the up to date news and exclusives that would be hard to find in some other places. Keep the good work _|,,|

Live DVD's take a ton of bandwidth, that won't happen.

No fan remixes, no, we're not into that kind of stuff.

LPTV, probably not. Link them up in the forum but we aren't going to host them. They are all on the LP server.

Probably only a few LP shows...MV04 and 1-2 others.

Demo snippets? Like ripped from the DVD's? Hell no, lol.

Instrumentals/acapellas are official content, so we can't post those.

I'll see what I can do. I think I can do all the demos...time consuming but it'd look good.

I can upload "interesting" live tracks I guess...hmm. I'll make a list, upload the page and see what you guys think. Thanks for the input.

Live DVD's take a ton of bandwidth, that won't happen.

No fan remixes, no, we're not into that kind of stuff.

LPTV, probably not. Link them up in the forum but we aren't going to host them. They are all on the LP server.

Probably only a few LP shows...MV04 and 1-2 others.

Demo snippets? Like ripped from the DVD's? Hell no, lol.

Instrumentals/acapellas are official content, so we can't post those.

I'll see what I can do. I think I can do all the demos...time consuming but it'd look good.

I can upload "interesting" live tracks I guess...hmm. I'll make a list, upload the page and see what you guys think. Thanks for the input.

lmao, basically every idea was shot down right here...

From what I've seen, it seems you you want the LPL download sections to be special and include all of the great exclusive's. I definitely think the demo's should be there... there really is no definitive place to get all of the demo's at once... It really is confusing... Other than that though, I'm really looking forward to it!