LPL Hamburg Meetup

hahninator

Since we have 14 or 15 LPLive members (sweet!) attending the Dead By Sunrise show in Hamburg on the 7th, we decided to organize an LPL meetup once again. After successfully organizing four in Europe earlier this year (two in Germany and one each in Austria and Switzerland), LPL thought it'd be cool if we could get everyone together at this show once again. Soooo...here's your info:

WHAT: LPLive Pre & Post Show Meeting

WHEN: October 7, 2009

WHERE: Grünspan, Hamburg, DE - Delta Radio Secret Show

Meet directly in front of the venue before and after the show. You should see some sort of little sign that says "LPLive.net Meeting Spot" somewhere around the front like we had in the summer.

Don't be shy, say hey if you think you're near the right people. We had some cases in Germany in August where people didn't know it was us and missed the opportunity to say hey.

I won't be in attendance at this show but I'll be back in Europe next year. Fabio, Jonas, Mike, Pati, Max, Alex, Stefano, Anne, Lisa, Ben, Ana and a few more should all be there, so meet up with them and have some fun. They'll be taking a big group photo after the show.

Have fun!

Haha have fun guys!! Once I'm 18 next year and out of the house, first college break gonna get a few friends and go to Europe to follow LP. If this site is still around by then, which I'm sure it will be we shud throw a huge party somewhere just for lplivers!

Haha have fun guys!! Once I'm 18 next year and out of the house, first college break gonna get a few friends and go to Europe to follow LP. If this site is still around by then, which I'm sure it will be we shud throw a huge party somewhere just for lplivers!

Of course LPL will be around then.

See you in Europe, I'll be there.