LPU Tickets for DBS Show in Hamburg, Germany!

hahninator

LPU news:

"We will be hooking up 25 LPU members with 2 tickets to the Dead By Sunrise show at Grünspan in Hamburg, Germany on October 7th! The first 25 people to RSVP to the event by going HERE and clicking on "GOING" will receive a pair of tickets to the show! Please note, tickets to the show are NOT available for purchase."

PLEASE ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE SHOW!

Mad props to the LPU for doing this! How fucking cool?!

Let's see how many LPL'ers we can get at the show. [AndOne], Chesterchaz, SpikeMinoda, Anne, Alex, DrBiggy, who else? If anyone has any extras remember Ana and Lisa. Hopefully you can all work something out....seems like we have at least 10-15 LPL members going already!

EDIT: The tickets have now been given away - check your email to see if you won!

Fuck, that's not fair :( I live in Hamburg but I can't attend this show this day. I have some work experiences (don't know the English word for "Praktikum"^^) and can't go earlier...My chef doesn't allowed that because I go home earlier next day because of the Green Day show -.-"

hmpf :( Hope you guys have a great time. =)

Fuck, that's not fair :( I live in Hamburg but I can't attend this show this day. I have some work experiences (don't know the English word for "Praktikum"^^) and can't go earlier...My chef doesn't allowed that because I go home earlier next day because of the Green Day show -.-"

hmpf :( Hope you guys have a great time. =)

praktikum is placement in english ;)

anyway, wanna fuckin go but ain't be able as always, it gets shit and frustrating :angry:

LPU news:

"We will be hooking up 25 LPU members with 2 tickets to the Dead By Sunrise show at Grünspan in Hamburg, Germany on October 7th! The first 25 people to RSVP to the event by going HERE and clicking on "GOING" will receive a pair of tickets to the show! Please note, tickets to the show are NOT available for purchase."

PLEASE ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE SHOW!

Mad props to the LPU for doing this! How fucking cool?!

Let's see how many LPL'ers we can get at the show. [AndOne], Chesterchaz, SpikeMinoda, Anne, Alex, DrBiggy, who else? If anyone has any extras remember Ana and Lisa. Hopefully you can all work something out....seems like we have at least 10-15 LPL members going already!

DBS in Germany! Lucky you! Hope they do a EUR tour and come in Athens,GR!!! Have a nice time with DBS guys! It's going to be an awesome rock show!!!