Linkin Park Videogame: More infos

Nameless

Mike just posted this on his blog:

"As announced earlier this year (here), we're putting together a video game for the iPhone and iPod touch. So far, it has been a lot of fun...although we don't have a release date to announce yet, I thought I'd share a few of my concept drawings with you guys. I know it's a terrible picture, ha!

Posted Image

This is the first time since the announcement that we've really talked about or mentioned anything about the game. We 're still working on it, but here's what we want it to be: 1) Unique, 2) Fun.

We've been brainstorming ways to make story, combat, puzzles, music-based challenges, and RPG elements all fit within a community in the game. There are also some really funny things going on in the game that I know a lot of LP fans will recognize. Stay tuned for more info..."

Thoughts? Sounds funny!

If they're putting that much effort into it, they should just release it on an actual videogame console.

If they release it for a video game console then that would take even more time to release. They'd to make the game without using sensors and touch screen to be on a controller. Plus how much would the game cost then?

thats a waste of time...they better stop doing stupid things and release or keep working on a new song

Sort of Glorious Excess-y don't you think?

The whole idea of how celebrities aren't real people and should only be what people want them to be? Lighten up. :P