"Inside Of Me" Streaming

Sabi

i think they will stream the whole album before release

i hate it!

the think the best think would be not steaming anything now and just release "let down" few days before

album release only.

we allready have 1/3 of the album.

but if you look closely you'll see that chester is trying to promote DBS as hard as he can.. so releasing songs before release is the best thing he could do.. but I agree with you thoughts

i think they will stream the whole album before release

i hate it!

the think the best think would be not steaming anything now and just release "let down" few days before

album release only.

we allready have 1/3 of the album.

I want as many songs from OOA as possible before the release, if not the whole album. I'm definitely buying the physical CD when it comes out but we've been waiting since 2005!!!

Haha can't wait, heard great reviews about the song XD, still need Walking In Circles and Let Down tho!! I think that if they release another track before the album's release it'll either be "Walking In Circles," "In The Darkness," or "Let Down." Those are the songs that have been played live so far.

Without using auto-tune preferably.

hah, nice.

Haha can't wait, heard great reviews about the song XD, still need Walking In Circles and Let Down tho!! I think that if they release another track before the album's release it'll either be "Walking In Circles," "In The Darkness," or "Let Down." Those are the songs that have been played live so far

Hope they do release another one as well, but with 4 out already I wonder how likely it is... If they do, hoping for WIC.