Dead By Sunrise Show In Las Vegas

Nameless

From DBS' MySpace:

"Dead By Sunrise will be playing at Wasted Space inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, NV on October 1st! Tickets for the show will go on sale this Saturday at 12pm! This is the bands first full electric performance in Vegas and it's a small venue, so tickets will go FAST! More ticket info coming soon."

We're also hooking up one of you with a pair of tickets to the show as well as passes to meet the band! All you have to do is email dbsgiveaways@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject: MYSPACE Ticket Giveaway!

Full Name:

City:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Edit: There will be also a tickets giveaway on FaceBook and LPU as well! (Thanks Adam!)

Edit 2: "FYI, you have to provide your own transportation to this show. I forgot to add that. My bad." - Adam

Haha signed up for the tic giveaways. Doubt I'll win but worth a shot!!

why would you? Would you even be able to fly out? Dont we remember the whole t2 premiere? Why would you take someones shot of winning that would actually be able to go to the show?

WOAH, if they really play the whole record, I envy all of you who can be there *laughs* Sometimes it REALLY sucks to live in Europe :(

Let's hope someone will be able to record this, or it will be recorded professionally!

Julien-K already played at Wasted Space in Las Vegas and the people who went there said that the sound and atmosphere was great, so I'm sure we can expect something extraordinary!

what sucks about these giveaways is that theres always those people who say "oh im not going but im still gonna enter" and it totally reduces the chances of going for people who can actually make it.

Yeah which is why they should probably just make people who live within driving distance eligible for the free tickets.

Yeah which is why they should probably just make people who live within driving distance eligible for the free tickets.

Disagree. That'd be like making LPU M&Gs only for people near the show, aka I wouldn't have gotten one in Zurich.

LP fans are hardcore. They fly and drive places, yo.

Disagree. That'd be like making LPU M&Gs only for people near the show, aka I wouldn't have gotten one in Zurich.

Yeah if I win ill drive out from OC, but im not gonna buy tickets. May have to drive out then drive back right after the show...at least thats what I did to meet DBS over the summer. (didnt see the show, but still)

Yeah I see your point but if they don't put restrictions on the contests then probably half of the people who sign up won't even be able to attend. I guess there isn't a fail proof way to ensure the tickets will be used.

Tickemaster let me buy the tickets already. $20 a piece, not bad at all. I might try to get there for the 27th of Sept because Tantric is playing in the same place that day and I haven't seen them live since like 2002 or something lol should be fun.... You have to be 21 or older for those who didn't know and wanted to go.

Edited by Logo85