DBS Update

LESTAT

From Chester's twitter:

DBS starts rehearsal next week. I'm excited to play the whole record at shows.

Kanye West has officially earned the title of King Douchebag! Way to go dickhead. To think I thought he was kinda cool. LAME.....

For those who don't know what he is talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOOPHe3QHU

http://www.phillyd.tv/2009/09/13/kanye-west-disrespects/

Edit: Speaking of "Out Of Ashes", Amazon.com revealed the back of the CD, check it out HERE

From Chester's twitter:

DBS starts rehearsal next week. I'm excited to play the whole record at shows.

Kanye West has officially earned the title of King Douchebag! Way to go dickhead. To think I thought he was kinda cool. LAME.....

For those who don't know what he is talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOOPHe3QHU

Hope DBS come in Athens too. We didn't saw them at this years LP show, and personally I WANT TO SEE AND HEAR THEM LIVE LIKE HELL!!!!!! DBS rocks! Also WTF this idiot Kanye West done?????!!!!!????? He's a jackass...... Taylor must felt a little embarassing.... Kanye jerk......

Full record at shows? Can we get some tour dates?

MCR did this in 2007 and probably beyond that, they played the full Black Parade album and then some old songs. It's pretty awesome that DBS will be doing this IMO. A 12 song set, the whole album, plus maybe Morning After. Crazy awesome.

Amir confirmed on Twitter that the Ulalume show will in fact be the first full DBS show (Oct 23). This means there won't be any European tour dates or any other tour dates BEFORE that date. I have no idea if the Ulalume show will be the start of a US tour or if it's just the first single show, and after that they might be heading off to Europe! ... So I think we can expect tour dates for like November/December, but not until the end of October!

Amir confirmed on Twitter that the Ulalume show will in fact be the first full DBS show (Oct 23). This means there won't be any European tour dates or any other tour dates BEFORE that date. I have no idea if the Ulalume show will be the start of a US tour or if it's just the first single show, and after that they might be heading off to Europe! ... So I think we can expect tour dates for like November/December, but not until the end of October!

That's fucking awesome!!! Full DBS show for Ulalume! I also think they'll play Europe first, Chester even said that in the Sonisphere video. I'm expecting a late November/December tour for the states. Remember guys, this won't be an LP tour, it's not going to be some huge epic tour with tons of dates, some dates even in multiple states. Expect something like FM did in 06. I was lucky enough to go to the Boston date but it was awesome, a nice, small intimate venue so I'm expecting this with DBS too.

we kinda new it was dbs first full show meening they will play more than three songs and its there full own show cose its not in middle of lps set

Edited by sian18