Be The First To Hear And Review Out Of Ashes!

Poci

From cbennington.com:

With the debut album Out of Ashes from Dead By Sunrise (featuring Chester from Linkin Park) still 6 weeks away from release, we want to offer fans the chance to be the first to hear it and publish their reviews. After all, it is your reactions that we can all trust the most. A few lucky fans from certain countries around the world will be selected to get to hear the new album before anyone else does, and then tell the world!

If you think you have the literary skills it takes, please send an email to the addresses that correlate with your country and city below. Submit a writing sample that explains why you should be picked to review the record—maybe an anecdote explaining how you became a Linkin Park fan. It's up to you. Make it good, and you will be rewarded. The select few will be invited to hear the record at Warner Brothers Records in the following cities. Note that if you have to travel to these cities, transportation and hotels are up to you. You will be notified a few days after the 4th by email if you are selected.

The deadline for submissions is 9/4/09, so hurry. Good luck!

Burbank, CA [deadbysunrisereviewburbank@warnerreprise.com]

New York, NY [deadbysunrisereviewnewyork@warnerreprise.com]

UK, London [deadbysunrise@warnermusic.com]

Germany, Hamburg. Austria, Vienna. Switzerland, Zurich [review@dead-by-sunrise.de]

Sweden, Stockholm [tavling@warnermusic.com]

Canada, Vancouver [webcontest_canada@warnermusic.com]

it's possible that we have some previews of all songs with this news? or will a way that we don't have opportunity to hear the full album, we can hear a piece of the other songs? That would be good ^^ :lol:

Edited by andros

I have only one question.....when would be this event?

I would imagine it will be before 9th October because that's when most of Europe gets OOA, just remember you have to sort travel expense out and they may not give you a whole lot of notice to book your flight/train/bus if that's how you would be getting there ;)

I have only one question.....when would be this event?

I think it will be before sept 30th...because as the title said "Be The First To Hear" ...so i think it will be before the japan release...

If necessary to say a date.....i say about sept 14.....

I would imagine it will be before 9th October because that's when most of Europe gets OOA, just remember you have to sort travel expense out and they may not give you a whole lot of notice to book your flight/train/bus if that's how you would be getting there ;)

thanx Poci and Rob_Wilson

..I know that I must pay the travelling and the others, but still don't know if I should write them or not :D ...because If I won I would go to Vienna, but I'd like to know a fix date, cuz after 21st I would travel only 2 hours to get there and before 21st I would travel 6-7 hours.........but that's my problem :D

I think it will be before sept 30th...because as the title said "Be The First To Hear" ...so i think it will be before the japan release...

If necessary to say a date.....i say about sept 14.....

yes, I agree with you, must be before 30th Sept, since then there is the possibility of the album to leak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be at warner germany today :D love it xD

Have fun and write some good stuff! ;) It sucks that both Laura and me couldn't make the prelistening session but we were informed on a short notice and live too far away from Hamburg, and the 7th will already be too late!

Edited by immortalsoul