Chester

hahninator

This is very last-minute and spontaneous, but do any of you have a really good question or two for Chester? I'm looking for only a few questions for a very small interview...nothing extremely generic. I just need a few really good ones and I'll consider some that you submit.

Thanks!

For Chester:

1 - What about next year's tour? Will you play again any concerts this year?

2 - Dead By Sunrise will always play in tour with Linkin Park next years?

3 - Will you play any old songs on the next tours?

4 - Will you release any demos from the ones that you recorded during the production of Minutes to Midnight?

5 - How is going your Ve'cel clothing line?

6 - What about the projects for the next LPU 9.0 CD?

My questions are...

1. Any new instrument being introduced for the new Linkin Park album? ^^ gtrnowak4td

2. After you finish your tour in support of Dead By Sunrise, any ideas on a live DVD?

3. Will you be performing with Dead By Sunrise on AOL Sessions?

4. Are there any other projects your currently working on or thinking of starting?

You should, I didn't think about that. Do you think he get touchy about the subject though?

I'm a bit afraid about that, too, even though I'd be very interested in getting to know more about it.

Another question that I can think of is: Chester has often stated in the past that he doesn't like the internet and is actually quite computer-illiterate, etc. I would be interested to know how he has changed his mind on that issue, because you all know he's now into Twitter as well etc. And in this connection: I mean, he has made bad experiences with a stalker before, and I find that his wife and him are very open on Twitter, and let fans get to know a lot about their private lives on that platform... So isn't he afraid of stalkers again while he is that open in the internet?

(Maybe that question is also too touchy? I dunno! I'd just be interested in knowing!)

And yeah, you should definitely ask about Club Tattoo and Ve'cel... Maybe if Club Tattoo is gonna expand even further in the future (maybe also to Europe??) and what the future holds for his clothing line.

Another one: Why did DBS or the label abandon the idea to release "Let Down" as first single here in Europe? Because now they are going for CBI here as well!

I'd also like to know in what kind of way he was involved in the production of the Julien-K debut. What he exactly did, etc.

And please ask that one, if possible: Is it true that he is making a vocal appearance on the Brandon Belsky remix of Julien-K's song "Maestro"? Because to me, one can clearly hear him singing at some points in that remix! :)

Maybe also a Camp Freddy question - if he will ever play with them again.

And will there ever be a Bucket Of Weenies revival?

(didn't know seriously)...is Level 7 a touchy subject for him? I was under the impression it was a label he wanted to get started but Warner wanted him to do DBS on WB and not Level 7. like Level 7 would've been Chaz's equivalent of Machine Shop (with Julien-K, Dead By Sunrise, etc). Death To Analog on the back says JULIEN-K: A LEVEL 7 ARTIST. Any package I get from JK says "Level 7 Headquarters", etc. There was a scandal involving a guy involved in it a few years ago I believe.

Anything you're not comfortable in man I won't ask. That has to be awkward so I totally understand where you're coming from.

in a news thing i found awhile back about level 7 the guy who runs it got done for selling drugs from inside the lable its still going threw court i think so they kinda stoped alot of the lable stuff so im guessing thats what all the fuss was over

(didn't know seriously)...is Level 7 a touchy subject for him? I was under the impression it was a label he wanted to get started but Warner wanted him to do DBS on WB and not Level 7. like Level 7 would've been Chaz's equivalent of Machine Shop (with Julien-K, Dead By Sunrise, etc). Death To Analog on the back says JULIEN-K: A LEVEL 7 ARTIST. Any package I get from JK says "Level 7 Headquarters", etc. There was a scandal involving a guy involved in it a few years ago I believe.

Anything you're not comfortable in man I won't ask. That has to be awkward so I totally understand where you're coming from.

Level 7 is a management company, not a label. You can ask whatever you want. I dont really think its relevant to anything interesting though to be honest.

Thanks Adam :)

If I ever got my LPWiki idea launched I was going to do an elaborate page on L7. I'll get that started soon....

Anyway yeah we don't need to ask about stuff that we will find out soon. aka LPU9 - we'll find out info on that soon. No need to ask about touring, we'll find about that soon too. We need to ask him exclusive questions that noone else has ever asked him that are intriguing and give us good information.

maybe what kind of drugs he took, when he had problems with that..he mentions it a lot when he talks about where he gets his inspiration from, but i think we've never heared any details...

oh, and dead by sunrise just uploaded a new video called writing "out of ashes" on myspace...it contains footage of another song...maybe something for the newswire

Edited by Marth

There will be one in fall, probably just after the release of the album ;) They announce it in that behind-the-scenes video at Sonisphere Festival.

Yes! Thanks! I didn't have the time to watch videos in the last time but now I did it! Yeah! \m/

Btw, don't forget to answer on Twitter! ;)