Chester

hahninator

I support the question about unreleased collaborations, specifically "Head Like A Hole", the NIN cover he did with KoRn (I think?).

Hopefully whatever makes the final cut will get a serious, interesting answer. Too many times I've read LPU chat transcripts that ask about the same two things: tour dates (they never know) and musical direction (it always changes).

"In what new ways are you approaching the next album vocally and lyrically?" - this is partially related to Mike's statement of including more rap in the next album.

Yeah, I wonder if the new album will have some political motifs to it. That was cool in MtM, IMHO.

heres a good one

1) Where did the idea to do an 18 second scream for Given Up come from?

Guys cmon dont ask about touring or LPU9. Do you honestly think hes gonna know when they are gonna do that? Wait till we get an interview with their tour manager and even if we do youll be damn fucking lucky if he does answer that. It just looks ignorant asking those kinds of questions.

heres a good one

1) Where did the idea to do an 18 second scream for Given Up come from?

Guys cmon dont ask about touring or LPU9. Do you honestly think hes gonna know when they are gonna do that? Wait till we get an interview with their tour manager and even if we do youll be damn fucking lucky if he does answer that. It just looks ignorant asking those kinds of questions.

Chester already has answered about the idea of the scream. When the show from Webster's Hall was in theaters, there was an exclusive making of MTM that's like the other version and better version of the DVD and he and Mike explained that it wasn't intentional, but one time he kept screaming and they just went with it. He was like I could have went longer.

Thanks Adam :)

If I ever got my LPWiki idea launched I was going to do an elaborate page on L7. I'll get that started soon....

if you need help with that you should use ninwiki as inspiration. thats a good site.

Considering the amount of interviews we all have read that feature Chester, Mike, LP, or just anyone, you have to ask questions you THINK you don't already know the answer AND something that Chester will actually answer and not say some generic, planned get-out-of-bushes answer to dodge something he doesn't or isn't supposed to answer.

I'd like to know if he has any particular cities or shows that he could name of the top of his head that he likes to play in USA. Reason I say USA is because I have a feeling he would drop something non-USA (Hell, he still might lol) into the fold. They play a ton of shows and it would be nice if you could think the band thought a few were extra special - and not just "another date on the bill."

Mark is a smart fellow and I trust he will get production out of Chester R.L. Bennington.

Chester already has answered about the idea of the scream. When the show from Webster's Hall was in theaters, there was an exclusive making of MTM that's like the other version and better version of the DVD and he and Mike explained that it wasn't intentional, but one time he kept screaming and they just went with it. He was like I could have went longer.

You have to be fucking kidding me. I was talking to Mark Fiore and knew I had something to ask him but I COMPLETELY forgot about that. Daaaaaaaang. I was gonna see what the deal with that footage was. Oh well, woops! hahaha

Anyway yeah we don't need to ask about stuff that we will find out soon. aka LPU9 - we'll find out info on that soon. No need to ask about touring, we'll find about that soon too. We need to ask him exclusive questions that noone else has ever asked him that are intriguing and give us good information.

That's exactly what I think about any other interview, or chat, such as LPU chat, but LPUers keep asking same stupid questions which we will eventually find an answer to. But other questions, answers to which can't be found on the Internet or simply by waiting few more weeks or months, aren't allowed by chat MODs, or they simply think that they aren't good enough to be asked, or they do not meet the subject of the chat, though in LPU emails it is ALWAYS said that you can ask about this or that, or anything you want.