Dedicated Live Debut

hahninator

Thanks to YOU GUYS suggesting it, Mike rapped verse one of 'Dedicated' over the intro to 'Points Of Authority' at the last show in Taipei! This is the live debut of any kind for the song, which is definitely a huge rarity by itself. Thankfully we are getting a DSP for this show, but you can check out a low-res YouTube video of it here.

Lots of highlights for the 2009 tour - 'Reading My Eyes' over the 'Points' outro, 'Dedicated' over the intro, 'High Voltage/Bloc Party' over the intro...'New Divide'...'Hands Held High / KRWLNG'....Dead By Sunrise. This is turning out to be a great tour! He also did 'Step Up' over 'Points' the other day, which is the first time he's done that since 2007.

Mike had this to add: "...I threw some of "Step Up" over it the other night, and "Dedicated" last night. Dedicated sounded pretty good, in particular..."

Thanks Mike! I can't wait to see what he has in store for 'Points' in Shanghai, Macao, and Pomona. Do you think he'll keep the song in the set for next year and keep doing requested verses over it?

FUCK YESSSSSS!!!! And it technically isn't the the actual debut, mike rapped it on the morning show once on a rap battle, but I guess that doesn't really count, and it's the first time LP played it themselves.

Well, true. I don't count that as live though in front of a crowd since it was in a studio...but you have a point. It's the live debut really, lol.

Hey I found an entry on page cdjapan.co.jp said in Japan the release date of Dead By Sunrise "Out Of The Ashes" is in September 30 will put the link here to see:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPCR-13627

And this is the tracklist of Tajomaru Soundtrack

1. Introduction to TAJOMARU

2. Fire / Dead By Sunrise

3. Major Sargent / jet

4. Knights of SAIDONIA / muse

5. APIA Discover how I display size / My Chemical Romance

6. The NAVU / MYUTOMASU

7. Hope / Ootsubo Naoki (score)

8. Appeared / Ootsubo Naoki (score)

9. Mutiny / Hiroshi Furukawa (score)

10. Memory / Hiroshi Furukawa (score)

11. Determination / Ootsubo Naoki (score)

12. Goodbye / Ootsubo Naoki (score)

13. Tabidachi / Ootsubo Naoki (score)

:lol:

And another Edit: In Amazon.co.jp is the same release date 09/30/09 a little info of the site:

Published September 12, distributor Warner Bros.

Oguri Shun movie "TAJOMARU" insert song "Fire" included!

☆ "TAJOMARU" Soundtrack (WPCR-13674) was released on September 9.

Edited by andros

I really love all the new stuff over the POA Intro and Outro and Dedicated really is something special! Much respect to Mike for involing us fans again.

But still it's kinda pathetic we have to take the POA Intros and Outros as the main Highlights of the tour. I was hoping for something bigger tbh.

Of course better than nothing new and much appreciated...

Edited by NiKmaN

this is great. i got sick of hearing petrified so many times and even though its one of my fav FM vocal performances, it was just too fast for POA and sounded really weird when its slow. i do like how mike still said "like forfeit the game". i thought that was cool

Thanks Mike! I can't wait to see what he has in store for 'Points' in Shanghai, Macao, and Pomona. Do you think he'll keep the song in the set for next year and keep doing requested verses over it?

I don't see PoA ever leaving the sets for good. It's the one song that's survived over the years that always provides a lot of evergy.

Brad doing those dead-string strums also sounds pretty nice in the intro.

Edited by Xero21

WOOT Good job to all of us!

This right here should show all of us what the fans are capable of!

Yeah so we should be able to make him sing NRL live next Tour :P

We just have to ask for it over and over again! :D

Lol one of the new My Chem songs off the new album is on the soundtrack, Imma hold this over my MCR obsessed friend, she's gonna keep askin me for the name, actually she already is lol XD. And lovin Knights of Cydonia on the soundtrack!!! Muse <333333333

Pretty sure the DBS MySpace will have CBI before the 17th.

This is almost as painful as waiting for New Divide. Not quite as bad though for a couple reasons. Obviously, we've all heard it live and we've heard more snippets of the studio version than we did for New Divide before it got released/leaked. Anyway, I hope CBI ends up on the DBS myspace tomorrow or somewhere else on the internet.