"Out of Ashes" track listing and release date?

LESTAT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for linkingabo ;)

LP usually release albums in EU(ftw lol) 1-2 days before the US release, but this time is DBS, so, who knows..

BTW, we should check very often amazon.com and amazon.co.jp for a possible pre-order of the album (and of course some samplers)

Edited by Nameless

13 songs looks good....more than a LP album ^^

Morning after as Bonus track is good too and September, 30 release date.....long time to wait but at least we got a date.

yeah, but for us will be just 12 songs.... after all, this was published by warner music japan... usually those bonus tracks remain just in japanese editions of the CD lol...

+1 for linkingabo ;)

LP usually release albums in EU(ftw lol) 1-2 days before the US release, but this time is DBS, so, who knows..

BTW, we should check very often amazon.com and amazon.co.jp for a possible pre-order of the album (and of course some samplers)

Well, i think it will be releasing in Europe at first because so many bands and artist do that (I dont know why and i dont take care whit it, cus its good to us. :D ).But sometimes -like Slipknot "All hope is gone" they release their record in Japan at first, then Europe and finally USA...i dont know why, but i guess this form will be happening...

It all depends on label, if Slipknot released their album in Japan is because their thought in japan they will get more money.

I dont care when or where...as long as DBS releases it this year, it's fine with me

And at the end of the day it might be useless cuz it could be leaked

Cool. But I'm surprised to see Morning After since Chester said it wasn't going to be on the album. I'm guessing it will just be a Japan bonus track.

And September 30! I thought it'd be mid September or early. lol whatever. I just WANT THIS CD!!!

Its a damn shame its comin out at the end of september, cause then i can't get it as a bday present when ma bday comes (Sep 15th) :(...ohhh well least i can still get it but as an IOU then lol. Can't wat for it :D

Cool. But I'm surprised to see Morning After since Chester said it wasn't going to be on the album. I'm guessing it will just be a Japan bonus track.

Yeah, well, if this info happens to be legit (because Lestat just stated the info was removed - but maybe not because it was false, but because it shouldn't have been published that early), I also think The Morning After will only be a Japan bonus track. Bands are doing that very often because it can be very hard for them to go over to Japan, and therefore they are giving the people there a special. And DBS might be doing that because it might have been hard for the Japanese fans to get the Transformers soundtrack where the song was included.

If it will really be out in Japan on September 30th, I suppose it will already be out here in Germany on Friday, the 25th because albums are always released on Fridays here, and oftentimes they are released some days before the official USA or Japan/Asia release dates.

Not the original version.

The version of the soundtrack could be the original version that they decided to go with. On the soundtrack it just says 'Morning After' by Chester Bennington VS Julien-K, which became DBS. They also played the soundtrack version last year live.

no cose it says MORNING AFTER JULIEN-K REMIX it was a remix of the song we havent hurd the origenal studio version

Where does it say Julien-K remix? I'm holding the CD right in front of me, I've had the soundtrack since the day it came out. It just says ''MORNING AFTER'' and the artist is ''CHESTER BENNINGTON VS JULIEN-K''. While I admit I think it is a remix, it also could not be for all we know.