"Out of Ashes" track listing and release date?

LESTAT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to this site of a local newspaper here in graz, which made an interview with chester bennington yesterday, out of ashes will be released on the 12.september this year....after the show, stickers with the album cover and this release date were given away...

marth

according to this site of a local newspaper here in graz, which made an interview with chester bennington yesterday, out of ashes will be released on the 12.september this year....after the show, stickers with the album cover and this release date were given away...

marth

Who gave those things away? Other fans, or maybe promotion people?

marth

I'm hoping it will come out on the 12th of September, that sounds like a much better release date. My birthday is the 21st of September so I'd rather have it before it. :lol:

I'm hoping it will come out on the 12th of September, that sounds like a much better release date. My birthday is the 21st of September so I'd rather have it before it. :lol:

Me too. I really think we will have a definite release date before the end of the first week of August

marth

I hope your right! I'm dying to hear this album!

after the show, stickers with the album cover and this release date were given away...

I grabbed one from the floor of the venue after the show! lol. It was dirty but the only one I could find that wasn't stuck to the floor. They were EVERYWHERE:

I'm a little happy, yet disappointed. I just wish that Chester could've followed Mike's footsteps by releasing 16 songs (and the three bonus) for the album. Oh well, hopefully there will be a special edition with "The Making Of", atleast.

rap albums generally have more songs than rock albums so that's why mike released more songs

rap albums generally have more songs than rock albums so that's why mike released more songs

The DBS songs we've heard so far are also all over 4 minutes long with the exception of My Suffering.