Sample of Crawl Back In - Dead By Sunrise

HybridThe0ry97

I noticed that. It can only be one thing, its the dark cloth that they are using in the DBS imaginary, I think Chester said it represents darkness.

The song is definetley punky, I'm going to like every song on the album, but Let Down, WIC, etc is in a different leauge to Crawl Back In and Fire. Im going by clips of course.

In the darkness ftw though

My Suffering is a pretty kick-ass song, it would be great if it's a single. But I still think Walking In Circles has a great potential too. It's the best DBS song I've heard so far.

About Crawl Back In, I wait the full song before judging. However I don't like In The Darkness, it's a little boring. Maybe the album version will be better.

Edited by roni781

I'm pretty sure that My Suffering bit is a misinformation, someone got the song titles mixed up. Happens all the time. From Chester's quotes I think it's obvious that he's talking about Crawl Back In, as he already did a couple of times before (you know, about getting through a rough time, getting it together again, "crawling back in" ...)

I love the clip...the song sounds amazing. I can't wait for the single to come out!

lyrics to Crawl back in? I think i got it but im still confused lolo

The only lyrics we know from the song are

Don't wanna take your medicine

I wanna crawl back in

Edited by Geki