Video: Linkin Park In The Studio With SocialVibe

Nameless

Posted Image

Just a few months ago, we reached an extraordinary milestone - $25,000 was raised for hurricane victims in Haiti with the help of Music For Relief, Linkin Park, our brand sponsors, and of course, their supporters on SocialVibe. Two of these supporters even earned the ultimate prize - a trip to LA to hang out with Linkin Park in the studio as they record their new album.

We finally have the footage from our time in the studio with Linkin Park, including interviews with the band and the members who won the contest. Check it out HERE.

More exciting news: this very video will be featured on Fuse this week - today, July 8 at 5PM, and tomorrow, 7/9 at 7PM. Be sure to tune in!

Source: MachineShopMKTG, SocialVibe.com

hey, u kno that guy who never get to talk to the camera, i think i saw his account in some website and uploaded pics.

unfortunately i forgot which website XD

Thats nice. Fix your sig it's too big.

wow! 2 minutes of nothing.. =X

The chubby girl (the blonde one) was so pissed-off about her pictures, isn't she? haha.

I remember she posted pics with big tags cuz she didn´t want to be stolen....

good times. :lol:

Wow... that was completely pointless. Not to mention what the girls said sounded so fake.

we have important news to discuss: Rick's Rubin is with the band again.

So? MTM was my favorite Linkin Park album.

Edited by Acodemaster

Posted Image

Noticed too on that setlist it says try extended.... for New divide and numb has extended outro transitions into WID.

Could it be a different outro or something their saving for tours or is the numb the god old piano extension.

Theres my 2 cents :)

The chubby girl (the blonde one) was so pissed-off about her pictures, isn't she? haha.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow... that was completely pointless. Not to mention what the girls said sounded so fake.

This.

They really did. It sounded all so orchestrated on script. They probably didnt even give a shit about MFR. The fact they didnt even recognize what songs was played was epic fail.

Likely it means Numb's key outro into WID's key intro...that'd be cool.

Surprising they didn't do OSC. I'll fix the show page and notes when I get home. Interesting ND says try extended. Sounds like it's gonna be extended this summer! :) Nice!

Wow, thanks a-fucking-lot.

How would you feel if every time you posted pictures online, people stole them and called them their own??

You guys are freaking lucky I gave the pictures out at all. Last time I fucking do that.

Wow, thanks a-fucking-lot.

How would you feel if every time you posted pictures online, people stole them and called them their own??

You guys are freaking lucky I gave the pictures out at all. Last time I fucking do that.

I also think you over exaggerated. Seriously, people know you are the one that took the pictures. You may not realize how ugly and unattractive pictures are when you put big ass tags on them. Maybe a small tiny one in the bottom right corner or something, or hell maybe even a tiny transparent LPT like LPTimes does. I don't think I've ever seen someone call your picture their own picture. If I'm wrong, feel free to show me. However, I think all they did was post the picture on other sites to talk about it. What's wrong with that? Perhaps it's a control issue; there really is no big problem in uploading pictures with no tag. I think I've tagged maybe one picture ever. How would you like it if on the HT demo CD I tagged the pictures I put with that? It's an unneeded hassle and looks AWFUL on the pictures.

You getting mad at people simply posting the pictures on other sites and talking about them directs attention from "hey that's awesome this sweet girl took pics and posted them; hell yeah" instead to "fuck, those tags are god awful, who is the troll behind these?".

*adding my 2 cents to this*

I certainly understand the concern here with your pictures being used without your knowledge, your permission and without credit to you.

Over the years, I've had a hand in releasing a number of things within the LP community, most recently the batch of demos that included She Couldn't; prior to that, it was Plaster; before that and in between, a fair number of uncirculated audience recordings from shows... Lets just say there's be a lot.

In each and every instance of something being released, individuals have taken the releases in question and re-released them tagged, renamed or otherwise edited for their own. Could I have tagged or edited the items in question to identify myself or a website that I released it on? Yup. But I'll never be that petty. Have I bitched about things being retagged and re-released? Sure. But the fact of the matter is that I'm not the only one that it's happened to and it won't ever stop happening. Hell, it happens to LP themselves, the second a new track leaks.

There's 2 things you can do about it - Either accept the fact that it'll happen and let it roll off your back or you can keep things to yourself and never share anything again. I know which one I'm picking and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Well, this instance wasn't just about the pictures.

She could have pointed me out as something else besides "the chubby one." That was a little irritating.

Sorry I sound like such a bitch, but I tag my pictures the way I want them tagged. And people that prove to me that they are able to be trusted are more than welcome to untagged pictures.

Thus far, I think about 3 people have proven that to me and two of them are good friends of mine. So, it's nothing personal. It's a trust issue.

Perhaps in the future, I'll relinquish my bitchy trust issues, but until then, I'm not giving people a chance to even remove the tags by cutting off a little on the bottom of the picture.

Sorry.