Transformers 2 Premiere Show

which other artists

btw

myscpace is not working well on my PC can u upload the pics some where else

Spanish artist, they are Reggeaton Artist: Wisin Y yandel, Don Omar, Aventura, Toby Love, Rak-m Y Ken-Y.. Some other ones too.

The best one that give a great show:

Don Omar (Single Artist)= Very Theatrical stuff, it all has a theme to it with costumes and trapiez and fire, the works!

Toby Love (Single Artist)= He get's into his show, adores his fans, does 2 encore songs when he does short sets, and at least 4 encore on full concerts.

Aventura (Complete Band)= They have a full live band no matter what they do, concerts, clubs, special events they always bring there live band. They are very theatrical singers, put on funny skits.

I can try to post them up on my LPU, my nickname there Is Little_Heavy_Hitter....

Im limited to websites at work. :)

But I'll try to get them up on Photobucket.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The band did a really good job with In The End and Bleed It Out. Chester was really on fire, the whole band killed it.

New Divide, eh. I'll wait for the proshot. That video quality isn't quite as good as the other songs so I want to reserve complete judgement.

EDIT: Numb sounded really good as well. This seems like it was an outstanding show with the exception of New Divide sounding average. But again I'll wait for the proshot for complete judgement.

Edited by Xero21

flag it for copyright abuse, leave to WMG the dirty work :lol:

the only problem with that is that warner might target my video if they saw this one. anyway, yeah, i did, but then something popped up saying that only authorized groups can make copyright infringement calls, namely warner.

i was planning more on just low ratings and/or comments either asking him to take it down or to give credit where credit is due.

thanks for the support though guys.

you can click the "copyright notices" link at the bottom of the youtube page. Then fill out a small forum indicating they stole your video. It will be removed within 24hours. Ive had to do that for several of my LPLive videos that people steal without leaving me credit.

This show seems like it would have been awesome to go too. You know if warner wasnt so stupid, they could have sold the whole Pro-shot video of this concert for like 5 bucks and made a killing but they are very very stupid and dont realize simple things like that. I wish i could have gone to this concert.

Alright I'm doing my best to upload some videos to my youtube account.... wich might take a while to show up... not the best I mind you.

www.youtube.com/mrskiddb

I'm at work so please be patient. =)

pics are up on my Myspace.. not the best once again but hey pics are pics.

www.myspace.com/4jen4

I've checked out your photos, on chestington.net

very cool :D

thx a lot!

I've checked out your photos, on chestington.net

very cool :D

thx a lot!

COOL! thanks.... If anyone has an LPU account they are on there too.

Since I am currently at work, It's hard to post them every where, sorry.

and again, not the best pics ever, my cell does not have any zoom or flash. =/

post-1790-1245777831_thumb.jpg

Ill upload my photos from the pit wall very soon, theyll be on facebook. Show was amazing, definitely worth the long standing. I won through both contests and everyone said I couldnt get 3 pit tickets, but adam said it was cool. Some ***** from ticketmaster didnt want to give me 3 but I annoyed her enough. I caught a water bottle and just bought my epicenter tickets. Sweet!

ll upload my photos from the pit wall very soon, theyll be on facebook. Show was amazing, definitely worth the long standing. I won through both contests and everyone said I couldnt get 3 pit tickets, but adam said it was cool. Some ***** from ticketmaster didnt want to give me 3 but I annoyed her enough. I caught a water bottle and just bought my epicenter tickets. Sweet!

cool but can u upload them on photobucket or flicker or anything like that

it whould be easy for others