Linkin Park to play first ever Epicenter '09

daniel624

From LP.com: Linkin Park will be playing their only concert in North America in 2009 as co-headliners with Tool at the first ever Epicenter '09 at Fairplex in Pomona, CA on Saturday, August 22nd. LPU members will be able to purchase pre-sale tickets beginning Tuesday, June 23rd at 10AM. Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, June 27th at Ticketmaster. In addition to access to pre-sale tickets, LP Underground members will have a chance for a meet & greet with members of Linkin Park. Join LPU today!

From KROQ.com:

Posted Image

I almost guarantee this is real, and that this is what today's big announcement on KROQ is about. Jas is nowhere near dumb enough to post a link to a non-existant story on LP.com. Someone probably posted it too soon and quickly removed it.

Edited by Astat

And I thought Wolfmother disbanded.

I was just talking about that with a friend last night actually! I knew the original keyboardist and drummer were gone, but I wasn't sure if Andrew had decided to keep going with the Wolfmother name or not, because the new lineup was playing under the name "White Feather" last I heard.

Edited by Astat

TOOL

will be the last band?

never heard abt them..

0_____o

Tool and Linkin Park !

Chester and Maynard !

Epic.

hell yeah. They should do a song together. And Chester can join Alice in Chains again!

tool is a critically acclaimed band and has had some success, no where near lp but because they have a dedicated fan base that is large they can headline with LP np. i dont like them 1 bit though :>

tool is a critically acclaimed band and has had some success, no where near lp but because they have a dedicated fan base that is large they can headline with LP np. i dont like them 1 bit though :>

Tool is far more talented and complex than Linkin Park. They were out before Linkin Park even thought about forming. Just because one band can swoon a bunch of teenage girls, it doesn't make them "better". :P

Tool is far more talented and complex than Linkin Park. They were out before Linkin Park even thought about forming. Just because one band can swoon a bunch of teenage girls, it doesn't make them "better". :P

Go suck a pineapple ;)

Go suck a pineapple.