2024.09.22 - Hamburg, Germany (Barclays Arena)

RogueSoul

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, DaweLP1 said:

Guys, please someone help my paranoid mind, I am going to London show and I will be able to get to the venue to get the LPU early access wristband only at 9:30 AM earliest. Will there be any wristbands left? Or this is not limited somehow by time or number of wristbands? Any experience from US or from todays morning in Hamburg?

I was at the Hamburg merch stand at 1400 and I unexpectedly got a wrist band 422/500. Obviously it's down to luck so go early to avoid disappointment. 

32 minutes ago, FromTheInside said:

Holy fuck. I don't wanna hear it until the studio version comes out. I'm freaking out right now😀 How would you describe this song musically? I really liked Heavy Is The Crown from Sylosis' last album. This is not a thrash metal song, right?

Bit of Mike Rapping, Emily with some hard vocals and a long scream (live anyway) and will definitely be a popular song. 😉

36 minutes ago, FromTheInside said:

Holy fuck. I don't wanna hear it until the studio version comes out. I'm freaking out right now😀 How would you describe this song musically? I really liked Heavy Is The Crown from Sylosis' last album. This is not a thrash metal song, right?

It is a throwback to the vintage LP sound. Mike rapping, Emily singing really hard and screaming. High energy. Definitely not thrash metal lol

It sounds like Meteora meeting THP in the middle, with a dash of MTM. It doesn't fit perfectly on any specific past album, but those elements are all there.

It is going to be a really big song, I think.

1 hour ago, Fleur de Lys said:

That’s great with the new song. Can’t wait to hear the studio version. But they replaced the wrong song. KTTK was clearly a show highlight… and Friendly Fire was right there

Can’t disagree with this. Seems especially baffling to have put all that work into rehearsing Keys to only play it twice. Not like the crowd’s been dead for it either time!