From Zero World Tour & 'The Emptiness Machine' Single

RogueSoul

WE MADE IT THROUGH THE STORM! Linkin Park have announced new music and new tour dates for September 2024 following their live event in Los Angeles today! They've unleashed a new single titled 'The Emptiness Machine' featuring their new vocalist Emily Armstrong (of Dead Sara) and new drummer/co-producer Colin Brittain and will be performing around the world over the next few weeks!

2024 Tour Dates:

- September 11, 2024: Los Angeles, California (KIA Forum) *

- September 16, 2024: Brooklyn, New York (Barclays Center) *

- September 22, 2024: Hamburg, Germany (Barclays Arena) * 

- September 24, 2024: London, England (The O2) *

- September 27, 2024: Seoul, South Korea (Inspire Arena)

- November 11, 2024: Bogota, Colombia (Coliseo Medplus)

* = w/ grandson

Tickets available on LinkinPark.com.

North America:

LPU Legacy Presale: Friday, September 6 @ 10am local time

LPU Passport Plus Presale: Friday, September 6 @ 12pm local time

Public Onsale: Saturday, September 7 @ 10am local time

Europe:

LPU Legacy Presale: Thursday, September 12 @ 10am local time

LPU Passport Plus Presale: Thursday, September 12 @ 12pm local time

Public Onsale: Friday, September 13 @ 10am local time

Seoul:

LPU Legacy + Passport Plus Presale: Wednesday, September 11 @ 10am local time

Bogota:

LPU Legacy Presale: Monday, September 9 @ 10am local time

LPU Passport Plus Presale: Monday, September 9 @ 12pm local time

These are slated to be Linkin Park's first public shows since October 27, 2017 where they performed their Chester Bennington memorial show with guests from throughout the music industry paying their respects to Chester at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California! That was almost seven years ago! Additionally, the last time we had new tour dates to cover was Mike Shinoda's Post Traumatic Tour, which concluded in March 2019 -- over five years ago!

Dropped right as the band took the stage in Los Angeles on September 5, the band's first new music since 2017's One More Light is here! 'The Emptiness Machine' is the lead single from the band's new album, From Zero, and sees them back in full force with their new members on deck. The music video for the song is also live now, and you can watch it above. 'The Emptiness Machine' is available to stream everywhere. With the band opening their set in Los Angeles with the song, it's a safe bet that we'll likely be hearing this show on the road this month! 

Linkin Park will be releasing their eighth studio album, From Zero, featuring new vocalist Emily Armstrong of Dead Sara and drummer/co-producer Colin Brittain on November 15, 2024.

You know the drill! For all updates on what happens at these shows, as well as further updates on new music and Linkin Park's plans from here and beyond, be sure to sign up on LPLive to join the discussion and follow us on social media (Twitter/X, Instagram, and Facebook) so you don't miss any updates! Incredibly exciting times for all of us, so I'll pose one classic question for you: which song are you most excited to hear live again?!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

Definitely, we should have more dates for South America and Asia. Now there is no more room between these dates for many other shows.

Those are just some shows to get that thing going. Be present all over the world and then going full out in 2025

Love the new single, don't love the video. 

Excited to see how they approach these live shows — kinda feels like a showcase for the new lineup and for the 2025 tour. It's also kinda (very) weird there's a 2 month gap and the last show of the cycle is in Colombia of all places.

There's also a Billboard digital exclusive interview on how the new album came to be, the lineup, Rob, future plans, etc: https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/linkin-park-singer-tour-album-cover-story-interview-1235766805/

Edit: Come to think of it, they will probably need to film tour promo footage at these gigs anyway for 2025. What are the chances of us getting some proshot live songs from this tour released? 

Edited by Pro_Ice

Guys, I have a question. I want to buy tickets for the Los Angeles show. I went to renew my LPU and it said that my membership needs to be active at the time of the tour announcement to have access to the pre-sale. Does this mean that if I sign up for the LPU now, I won’t have access to tomorrow’s pre-sale?

21 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

Guys, I have a question. I want to buy tickets for the Los Angeles show. I went to renew my LPU and it said that my membership needs to be active at the time of the tour announcement to have access to the pre-sale. Does this mean that if I sign up for the LPU now, I won’t have access to tomorrow’s pre-sale?

Probably, if they would have let anyone to sign up to the LPU after the announcement and get the benefits, they would probably collapse the pre-sale.

3 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Probably, if they would have let anyone to sign up to the LPU after the announcement and get the benefits, they would probably collapse the pre-sale.

I think it wasn’t like that in the past, but it makes sense at this moment.

LPU Presales for NY and LA are tomorrow morning, set your alarms! LPU Legacy Pre-Sale is first at 10am local time, LPU Passport Plus goes live at 12pm local time. Hopefully I'll be seeing someone of you guys at both :)

Hi guys, do you have any educated guess please how much will be the tickets for Europe shows approximately?

I am thinking to book my flights already now, while they are still in good price (inside Europe flights) but bit concerned that I wont afford the tickets when they go for presale at Sep 12. (Meaning if they would be like 300€ or more)

EDIT : ok fk it I bought the flight tickets

Edited by DaweLP1

40 minutes ago, andreas215 said:

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350061249FEB1277?did=uklnfan2ps

There is a sector reserved for LPU in the stands. Does it mean that presale tickets are for seating only and not in front of the stage?

I really hope this sector is just LPU exclusive also when general sale starts, and when LPU presale starts we will be able to choose from all the sectors, can anyone share how the presale looks like now in US? 

Just read what it is written on the pre-sale page. It is very clear that you will be able to choose other areas as well. 

„DURING THESE LPU PRE-SALES, IN ADDITION TO GA AND SEATED TICKETS, ON SELECT DATES, MEMBERS CAN PURCHASE FROM A LIMITED INVENTORY OF “LPU RESERVED” TICKETS; THESE ARE SEATS LOCATED IN SPECIFIC SEATED SECTIONS TO ENJOY THE PERFORMANCE TOGETHER WITH OTHER LPU MEMBERS.“

Idk if anyone cares, but if anyone here lives near Salt Lake City, one of the DJ’s for our most popular alt rock station (x96) very strongly hinted that they have a show booked here in early 2025.

Right after they premiered the song the DJ spent a few minutes talking about the comeback and then ended it by saying  “they are only playing 6 shows at the start, but they are going to tour extensively in 2025 and I have on good authority that they will be making their way here to Utah early next year so stay tuned”

Just thought that might be of interest to somebody here. 

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

anyone got a picture of "THE EMPTINESS MACHINE" cd single? heard it was sold at the event

Yes I picked one up at the show before it sold out. Haven’t opened it yet though. Has song and instrumental versions

27 minutes ago, skyzlmt said:

Yes I picked one up at the show before it sold out. Haven’t opened it yet though. Has song and instrumental versions

Ohhhh sweeettttt! can you share the front and back cover for it? if you dont mind. thanks! 😄😅