Stuff

hahninator

Sorry for the lack of news lately - I've been on a little vacation.

Did any of you catch Mike's interview with Carson Daly last night? Mike has posted the video right here. Notice at the end he said that the band isn't really hitting the United States this year, just Europe and Asia, except for one show on the West Coast later in the year. Awesome! Hopefully we can get some details on that soon.

In other news, part of the "Making Of New Divide" can be seen here. It looks like the video will be pretty sweet, eh? A new interview with Mike, posted in Spin Magazine, can be found right here.

Also, Mike put up a new post here about the latest band meeting and how the band writes. Check that out.

Enjoy!

The Carson Daly interview was pretty cool, I really hope the next LP album is deep and has a lot of meaning like Mike said.

As for the New Divide video, I can't fucking wait. It looks pretty awesome...I just hope it gets released soon. Pretty cool that we got some demo titles haha.

I live in the Ventura County area in CA. maybe the west coast date Mike is referring to is not until the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2009. However, wouldn't that be redundant? any ideas?

Edited by MrJQ23

I live in the Ventura County area in CA. maybe the west coast date Mike is referring to is not until the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2009. However, wouldn't that be redundant? any ideas?

It could be AAC 09. I never thought about that...that would be awesome if it was because we get a webcast and they would probably play New Divide and maybe even a song or two from the new album since it's right before 2010.

ND vid looks funny... although I hope that it won't be too ridiculous... And are you sure that it is only a part of the Making Of and not the whole thing itself?

Interesting info btw:

Behind the scenes footage of Linkin Park filming their music video for New Divide; from the Transformers, Revenge of The Fallen soundtrack. The music video will premiere right here on MySpace, June 12.

Behind the scenes footage of Linkin Park filming their music video for New Divide; from the Transformers, Revenge of The Fallen soundtrack. The music video will premiere right here on MySpace, June 12.

It's written on the video description :) Strange that it's only there this news

Edited by Nameless

i think the show in us is a show for the students of UNLV!!!

because they won a private show last year!!!!!!!!!^^ ;)

That seems about right! I honestly don't see them playing Almost Acoustic... this year at all.

the only shows i could see them playing are either

A)The make up UNLV show

B)AAC09

C)The 2-Day Projekt Rev Show Chester wanted to try *Source

OCR: What do you still want to do with it? And what about in the studio?

CB: You know, in terms of the studio … every new song we write is something we haven't done before. That's a little different – as long as we're working, that's all that really matters.

In terms of Projekt Rev … what we haven't done, and where we would probably go, is to take it from a touring festival to something like a two-day festival, something like Coachella, where we can do a few nights with much more bands, other bands that are headlining-caliber acts. That could be something that could happen in the future. We'll see.