4.0 Ideas?

hahninator

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress report perhaps?

I guess we can say, that it's pretty much almost done.

The only thing left are minor things to be fixed, which will still take some time probably to be finished.

The new version should be good.

Is it going to look totally different, or just a bit?

Also, you should also release this when the new iPhone OS 4.0 comes out, because you're both going on versions 4.0.

its looking amazing.

I guess we can say, that it's pretty much almost done.

The only thing left are minor things to be fixed, which will still take some time probably to be finished.

I like what I'm hearing. Thanks guys! :D

it could be a add a button for see just linkin park news in the newswire... would be a great way to ride with all the JK haters and so... =P and at the same time letting the people who likes jk read without that much hating around lol

i didn't know where to put it :P but, i noticed that the 2009 page don't have a tour summary, and since 2009 ended long ago i was wondering if someone have intentions of doing it , or if you would mind if i do myself for the website :blink:, i would love contribute in something like that :lol:

i didn't know where to put it :P but, i noticed that the 2009 page don't have a tour summary, and since 2009 ended long ago i was wondering if someone have intentions of doing it , or if you would mind if i do myself for the website :blink:, i would love contribute in something like that :lol:

i'm not sure whether this one is in progress already, but if you like you can create it ;)

I took care of it already, it will be there on 4.0.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Demo compilation going to be released with 4.0? I think it'd be awesome since not everyone is quite sure he/she has all the demos available (and the best versions of those).

Is the Demo compilation going to be released with 4.0? I think it'd be awesome since not everyone is quite sure he/she has all the demos available (and the best versions of those).

Well, I know there's going to be a downloads page, or at least there was supposed to be.