4.0 Ideas?

hahninator

How about a list of shows for which a certain song was played/included (thinking about songs, as well as all the variants to "Points")? You can see this in action on Pearl Jam's site: Even Flow Example

we have this already now, just check this page: http://lplive.net/livelist.php

or here: http://lplive.net/content.php there you can find all statistics!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and iphone app where you'd put the news there but i think its too much asking^^

Yeah, an free iPod Touch and iPhone app, because it was made for the iPhone then it would make the site so much easier to browse.

Good idea Yass.

• 2 months later...

We're still working hard on finishing it ASAP. All those live shows is a massive amount of work. The site is completely selfmade. Just a little more patience guys.

We want it to get out at least as much as you guys. Sorry for all the delays.

Will the main site actually look different?

EDIT: Also maybe a LPL logo, like the forum it has the LPL logo when it is in your bookmarks, but the actual site doesn't.

Edited by JoeyLP

• 2 weeks later...

Your unable to post the download links to shows and things.

What if you had a newsletter system which people who subscribe to and you would send them the weeks downloads or something like that in a catalog form or something.

That way you shouldn't get pinned.

Back in 2008, LPL had links to download every show available. But then everyone simply used linkinparkmedia.com. But for some reason thats down

I guess that being down gives more reasons for the idea.

Your unable to post the download links to shows and things.

What if you had a newsletter system which people who subscribe to and you would send them the weeks downloads or something like that in a catalog form or something.

That way you shouldn't get pinned.

:rolleyes: <_<

We would still be linked because maybe it could still be traced back to us? I don't speak for the staff but IMO i doubt they would do anything that would jeopardize the site.

talking of iphone/ipod touch app, would be great if i could browse the page more easiy with my mobile too

it wouldnt be an app itd be a mobile site which works on the ipod regardless. I really wish someone would make a mobile version of the site :)

As far as I know, 4.0 is completely done. I am very isolated of the development of the new version. Amanda and Mike have basically handled the entire thing themselves...I'll check on it today. I believe it should be ready?

But do the members deserve it?

Heck no, majority of us have been acting like windging whining little fucks. Myself included. Keep us waiting and release with LP's album lol

Edited by OZZY

If it was really completely done it would be out already. I know we keep saying this and I know it gets old already but we are finishing up the last parts right now and try to put it out ASAP.

(Mark's comment about it being "completely done" is just incorrect)

We don't "torture" anyone on purpose, it takes as long as it takes. It's a whole new site, we copy everything from the current site it to, recheck everything several times, get rid of errors and update tons of old stuff.

• 2 weeks later...