4.0 Ideas?

hahninator

i never said i wanted to be a mod, im already an admin and mod in other sites -_-

Hey guys im kinda new here and this is wat i think the website needs

i have been an admin to 4 websites believe it or not (half of them was for Ps3 specially Playstation.com) and i like them when they are organized

the problem in this website is the organization, for example, im also a remixer, i want to post my remixes in this website, and i know i should post it in the "Linkin Park Downloads" forum, but whats in it is all mixed up, covers, requests, and alot more

so thats my request, can you organize the forums a bit more

oh yeah, can i be a mod to help you guys?

Posted Image

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a "stripped down" version of 4.0 for mobile devices would be cool.

Very very possible. I had a beta of it in the works but it didn't look right. I am thinking a more CSS based approach would be perfect for this, however, with all the features Mark and the staff planned for 4.0, the mobile version would need to be very watered down compared to the actual 4.0

• 2 weeks later...

how bout a site icon this way when i add it to my bookmarks bar it'll show a picture instead of a blank piece of paper lol

Lol. That idea is not fresh. I told Mark about it for thousand times already...

Anyway. If you have an idea of how it should look, or you want to make one, I'll gladly add it to the site, if rest of the admins will be OK with it.

You can make a gif animation.

Look here for an example:

http://home.lviv.farlep.net/~litn/index.php

Firefox has animation, and IE has still icon.

You can do both if you want.

I mean, we can delete our post if we do something unwanted, like double-posting. We can delete our post only. As on LPMB.

Back to this delete own post thing. Just edit your post to "delete me" or whatever, you can do the same with topics. Nobody will be mad at you if you so, or report it to a moderator.

Lol. That idea is not fresh. I told Mark about it for thousand times already...

Anyway. If you have an idea of how it should look, or you want to make one, I'll gladly add it to the site, if rest of the admins will be OK with it.

You can make a gif animation.

Look here for an example:

http://home.lviv.farlep.net/~litn/index.php

Firefox has animation, and IE has still icon.

You can do both if you want.

how about this one Posted Image

or if you're interested, i made one. and i truly am sorry if its complete garbage:

Posted Image

Edited by Aiman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, You got alot of ideas for this, For example, Some LPL Member tapes a show, And the show will get a DSP version of it, We'll just mix the video with audio and put it up on Viddler, and display it on the site......

Itll depend on you guys about the EMBED part, if there is no Embed, then, no Viddler.

Edited by Libyanhead

• 1 month later...