4.0 Ideas?

hahninator

donno if its been said but when i get a pm its rather hard to know since there is nothing happens, at lpf you get a pop-up saying you got a pm. thinks thats rather a bright idea since i sometimes see a pm weeks after i get it

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

donno if its been said but when i get a pm its rather hard to know since there is nothing happens, at lpf you get a pop-up saying you got a pm. thinks thats rather a bright idea since i sometimes see a pm weeks after i get it

It should be set by default for a PM Box to open. If not, go here and make sure the setting is turned onto "Yes":

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04

No, we won't do that. We are mainly a guide and not a download archive/media page.

Updating all the info is enough work.

i know its a hard job . but this was i wanted , but it still will be gr8.

this site is best . Best of Luck

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys im kinda new here and this is wat i think the website needs

i have been an admin to 4 websites believe it or not (half of them was for Ps3 specially Playstation.com) and i like them when they are organized

the problem in this website is the organization, for example, im also a remixer, i want to post my remixes in this website, and i know i should post it in the "Linkin Park Downloads" forum, but whats in it is all mixed up, covers, requests, and alot more

so thats my request, can you organize the forums a bit more

Whats wrong with LPL, i havnt wrote down the below :/

fixed

Edited by AndOne

Hey guys im kinda new here and this is wat i think the website needs

i have been an admin to 4 websites believe it or not (half of them was for Ps3 specially Playstation.com) and i like them when they are organized

the problem in this website is the organization, for example, im also a remixer, i want to post my remixes in this website, and i know i should post it in the "Linkin Park Downloads" forum, but whats in it is all mixed up, covers, requests, and alot more

so thats my request, can you organize the forums a bit more

oh yeah, can i be a mod to help you guys?

Remixes usually go in Linkin Park Downloads., as the description say It might be a bit messy but still the site is more focused on live material instead of general downloads. It's kinda hard to keep download sections organized. But we try to clean it up a little.

I'll discuss it with the other staff if there is a need for an extra remix section. I hope I could help.

Remixes usually go in Linkin Park Downloads., as the description say It might be a bit messy but still the site is more focused on live material instead of general downloads. It's kinda hard to keep download sections organized. But we try to clean it up a little.

I'll discuss it with the other staff if there is a need for an extra remix section. I hope I could help.

Well, here is a helpful thing, In the websites that i was in, had multiple forums in a forum....i dunno if u can understand me but, this is a way of how to organize a bit more.

Edited by Libyanhead

I'm on the fence about a remix-only forum. There is/was enough demand for separate live audio and video forums to necessitate the segregation of those topics and threads. I just don't see enough of that for remixes, mostly due to the fact that we're not lpremix.net.

2 cents>

I'll have to check into the subforum inside of a forum. That's a great idea though.

my only suggestion would be add the size of the bootlegs, I'm a trader and sometimes is kinda important get the exactly size for 'X' show.

Yep. That's why Serg was circulating that Excel file to see the most common sizes for FLAC shows. We were planning to include them in the 2.5 upgrade.

I'm on the fence about a remix-only forum. There is/was enough demand for separate live audio and video forums to necessitate the segregation of those topics and threads. I just don't see enough of that for remixes, mostly due to the fact that we're not lpremix.net.

</2 cents>

i didnt really "Say" that u should make a forum for only remixers, what i meant is u guys need a subforum....the remixer thing was only an example :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mean, we can delete our post if we do something unwanted, like double-posting. We can delete our post only. As on LPMB.

Well you should watch how you post then. I just merged one of your double posts. Its not that hard to press the edit button if you have an extra thought to add in

and fyi we arent the LPMB. We are the LPLGMB ;)

and plus embed-able videos and widgets

I agree with this part, the only thing would be the people with shitty connections wouldnt be able to load the page quickly...

I also think that we should be using vBulletin.. I'm working on Mark, little by little..;)

I agree with this part, the only thing would be the people with shitty connections wouldnt be able to load the page quickly...

I also think that we should be using vBulletin.. I'm working on Mark, little by little.. ;)

vBulletin is great, but for moderation i like phpBB, its ability to put a sub-forum, in a sub-forum, in a sub-forum, in a forum LOL, plus the moderation is EASY, the interface is awesome!

also, a larger interface for the forum itself :)

vBulletin is great, but for moderation i like phpBB, its ability to put a sub-forum, in a sub-forum, in a sub-forum, in a forum LOL, plus the moderation is EASY, the interface is awesome!

also, a larger interface for the forum itself :)

Something tells me your not gonna have to worry about being a moderator on this site, so I wouldnt worry about that. And who the hell wants 16 sub forums? All it does is clutter shit up.. I don't like the look of it at all..

And as far as the interface, I don't have any problem with they way its set up now, it doesn't fill up my 17" widescreen on my laptop, but thats not a problem at all, there arent too many sites that do..

Something tells me your not gonna have to worry about being a moderator on this site, so I wouldnt worry about that. And who the hell wants 16 sub forums? All it does is clutter shit up.. I don't like the look of it at all..

And as far as the interface, I don't have any problem with they way its set up now, it doesn't fill up my 17" widescreen on my laptop, but thats not a problem at all, there arent too many sites that do..

i never said i wanted to be a mod, im already an admin and mod in other sites -_-