LPLive Presents: "Refraction" A Meteora Experience

SerioDrew

On 12/14/2023 at 1:50 PM, Rockter said:

God DAMN. Looking forward to it !

On 12/14/2023 at 1:36 PM, SerioDrew said:

We are very excited to announce a Meteora remix album, we have been working on behind the scenes this whole year, with a bunch of the best producers and artists of the LP community. This is LPLive's celebration of the 20th anniversary of Meteora giving the listeners a fresh experience of the album 20 years later, for everyone who loves the band as much as we do. I really hope you all enjoy this project and blast this new old Linkin Park music. We are all very excited to share it with everyone, for the fans by the fans as always, I'm presenting you...

Artwork.png
Artwork By: digvart

Release Date: December 25th

TRACKLIST SOON!

Honestly amazing!! I'm new to this page, do you have more remixed albums made by the community?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, gasadboy said:

Honestly amazing!! I'm new to this page, do you have more remixed albums made by the community?

Thanks looking forward to see everyone’s favorite remixes. There are Reliving Things (2013) and Viscera (2014) by LPA, some producers from those albums also worked on Refraction! 

2 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

This thing is not even out but you guys should do an EP with the Lost Demos remixes.

1 More The Victim

2 Fighting Myself

3 Healing Foot

4 Massive

5 Resolution/Lost

Day One includes the first verse of "Resolution". I'm pretty positive it got name off the "bringing you back to day one" line in "Resoultion".

Also, there is a Lost remix included in the Refraction remix album.

I will admit, it would be cool for them if they could remix some of the other Lost Demos, such as the songs you mentioned, and maybe even "Wesside" too. Maybe they could do it as a small part 2 EP of sorts.

And even though it's most likely long overdue, they could probably do the same with Hybrid Theory, as well as some of the Forgotten Demos from Hybrid Theory 20 (like a 2nd Reanimation) [though wouldn't the Meteora remixes that Linkin Park originally created back in the day (that are still unreleased) be a Reanimation part 2?].

Edited by NJPLP

4 hours ago, d01897269 said:

When an where can I download this album??

Now available on this topic!

12 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I love Figure.09 remix. This album is much better than Reliving Things. Good work.

Thank you man appreciated! Figure.09 is intense!

3 minutes ago, Trumtram said:

I retract my previous statement. Awesome! :D

Hope you just heard ETR!

18 minutes ago, SerioDrew said:

Now available on this topic!

Thank you man appreciated! Figure.09 is intense!

Hope you just heard ETR!

The whole thing from start to finish. When "ETR came on I immediately had to comment here again, haha.

Well done everyone, there are some fantastic songs on that one. Have to re-listen for more impressions. Thanks for your effort!

17 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

This thing is not even out but you guys should do an EP with the Lost Demos remixes.

15 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Day One includes the first verse of "Resolution". I'm pretty positive it got name off the "bringing you back to day one" line in "Resoultion".

There is Lost on the album, and Day One will give you the Resolution satisfaction.
Additionally, not part of the album, but made by members of our team there are these remixes i personally enjoyed!
Fighting Myself - VISIA (azvre) Remix  & Wesside - Darkenius Storm feat. Lost Wisdom Remix

On 12/14/2023 at 11:36 AM, SerioDrew said:

We are very excited to announce a Meteora remix album, we have been working on behind the scenes this whole year, with a bunch of the best producers and artists of the LP community. This is LPLive's celebration of the 20th anniversary of Meteora giving the listeners a fresh experience of the album 20 years later, for everyone who loves the band as much as we do. I really hope you all enjoy this project and blast this new old Linkin Park music. We are all very excited to share it with everyone, for the fans by the fans as always, I'm presenting you...   

TRACKLIST

1. The Awakening - VISIA

2. Somewhere I Belong [VISIA Remix]

3. From The Inside [DirtyBlup Remix]

4. Day One - shurpi

5. Nobody's Listening [Refraction Remix]

6. Lying From You [Xefuzion Remix]

7. Figure 09 [DJ Yamato Remix]

8. Hit The Floor [Darkenius Storm Remix]

9. Forward - Jakub Patok

10. Breaking The Habit [Randy Vazquez & Lizzi Cloverman Remix]

11. Easier To Run [Randy Vazquez Remix]

12. Don't Stay [shurpi Remix]

13. Lost [DirtyBlup & VISIA Remix]

14. Echo In The Way [Session Remix] - Ace Wav, Dimitris, DirtyBlup

15. Faint [Jakub Patok Remix]

16. Numb [Lizzi Cloverman & shurpi Remix]

Executive Producer: SerioDrew

All songs written and originally performed by Linkin Park

The tracklist includes all tracks from the Meteora album and the Lost bonus track in addition to orignal interludes by our team.  I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the project, we had a great time making this. On top of the artists credited above I want to mention: MarufCainã Alessi and Lost Wisdom, who did additional guitar, bass, scratches on tracks. Artwork By: digvart

Linkinpedia page: https://linkinpedia.com/wiki/Refraction

Download Refraction: MP3 or FLAC

Now I think bleed it out would be a sick remix!

I speak from the bottom of my heart, thank you LPLive for giving this a platform and attention.

And thank you for all who are listening.

We understand that ears and tastes are different, but we hope you like it!

And if you do not - thank you for trying anyway!! It really means a lot to us :))

If I were to create a Genius album page for the album, what would the artist for the album be credited to? I credited it to LPLive on my Apple Music/iTunes (when I added it myself), but should it be that or Various Artists if I were to add the album (along with all the remixes)?

16 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

If I were to create a Genius album page for the album, what would the artist for the album be credited to? I credited it to LPLive on my Apple Music/iTunes (when I added it myself), but should it be that or Various Artists if I were to add the album (along with all the remixes)?

Could you credit the album like "Linkin Park and Various Artists"? Then the songs would be listed like "Faint [Jakub Patok Remix]", "Lying From You [Xefuzion Remix]", etc.

Edited by Justin