LPLive Presents: "Refraction" A Meteora Experience

SerioDrew

32 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

If I were to create a Genius album page for the album, what would the artist for the album be credited to? I credited it to LPLive on my Apple Music/iTunes (when I added it myself), but should it be that or Various Artists if I were to add the album (along with all the remixes)?

Thats cool of you! i think LPLive or is fine and credit LP songs used on tracks

Im editor there so i can verify what you make

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing job! Thanks for everyone involved in the project.

I can say for sure that I become more excited about "Echo in the Way". Since the Extended version of Making of Meteora showing in the Demo Names Board that had a "Session" version with vocals, I was anxious to hear some version with vocals. Maybe we never be able to hear the "original version", but I'm glad we have a great song as Echo in the Way to fill the void.

1 hour ago, SerioDrew said:

Thats cool of you! i think LPLive or is fine and credit LP songs used on tracks

Im editor there so i can verify what you make

There are some tracks that have multiple artists that remixed them. How would I put them in? Do I put them in as one artist or do I put one of the artists in the main one and the other/others in the featured?

I've been an lp fan since 2003 and have always wanted a reanimated version of meteora. Yesterday my long-standing wish would be fulfilled thanks to you and everyone who worked on this wonderful album. The quality of the tracks and the album as a whole is incredibly fantastic. 

Thanks to all creators, you are awasome. 

14 hours ago, kiq fLP said:

I can say for sure that I become more excited about "Echo in the Way". Since the Extended version of Making of Meteora showing in the Demo Names Board that had a "Session" version with vocals, I was anxious to hear some version with vocals. Maybe we never be able to hear the "original version", but I'm glad we have a great song as Echo in the Way to fill the void.

5 hours ago, davg1992 said:

I've been an lp fan since 2003 and have always wanted a reanimated version of meteora. Yesterday my long-standing wish would be fulfilled thanks to you and everyone who worked on this wonderful album. The quality of the tracks and the album as a whole is incredibly fantastic. 

Thanks to all creators, you are awasome. 

Im glad you guys enjoyed it, from the get go I wanted this to feel like its own album but yet be respectful to the band and it been something they'd approve if they heard.

"Echo In The Way" was a risk in my mind, considering having original vocals and lyrics, but the guys did such an amazing job they killed it!

On 12/25/2023 at 11:24 PM, kiq fLP said:

I think the song "session" (with vocals)was the session/numb demo.like,they were one song under the title of session that was cut into the 2 songs (like powerless a d tinfoil in living things)

8 hours ago, BMFerro said:

I think the song "session" (with vocals)was the session/numb demo.like,they were one song under the title of session that was cut into the 2 songs (like powerless a d tinfoil in living things).

Because when they go to nrg numb was already concived but it was not on the song board

55 minutes ago, solidss said:

"Echo in the way" has a part that sounds like Chester singing, at the 1:20 mark, was this made with AI? 

That's Dimitris Papasinos. His voice sounds very similar to that of Chester's voice, for sure.

I'm kinda wondering, and I have to ask, are there multitracks for these tracks? I'm specifically talking about "Echo In The Way", in my case, because I have an idea of sorts for the song (which would require the multitracks, if they exist). Mainly the vocal multitracks.

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

I'm kinda wondering, and I have to ask, are there multitracks for these tracks? I'm specifically talking about "Echo In The Way", in my case, because I have an idea of sorts for the song (which would require the multitracks, if they exist). Mainly the vocal multitracks.

Most of these remixes likely used elements which were manually separated out of the main mixes. Results may vary, and I'm personally pretty impressed with what this team appears to have achieved

On 12/27/2023 at 2:29 AM, NJPLP said:

I'm kinda wondering, and I have to ask, are there multitracks for these tracks? I'm specifically talking about "Echo In The Way".

On 12/27/2023 at 3:15 PM, Sukotto said:

Will there be a follow up instrumental album like was done with Viscera? 👀

Even though its not been discussed to do an instrumental release its not out of the question, we might drop it at some point 😁

About the multitracks itd be up to each producer to share, in this case DirtyBlup! 

On 12/27/2023 at 4:13 AM, minuteforce said:

Most of these remixes likely used elements which were manually separated out of the main mixes. Results may vary, and I'm personally pretty impressed with what this team appears to have achieved

Thats true, there was a big lack of multitracks/stems for Meteora yet we really tried the best we could to bring some new quality LP music. You are always welcome to hop onboard for the next one!

On 12/28/2023 at 8:32 AM, SerioDrew said:

About the multitracks itd be up to each producer to share, in this case DirtyBlup! 

I don't know how I'd be able to contact him, lol. I don't think he has an account on LPLive, and I don't know where else he'd have an account (maybe YouTube, Instagram or Facebook, perhaps, but I don't know if he has accounts there). I could check, though.

Edit: He has a YouTube account. I commented on the "Echo In The Way" video about it.

Edit 2: He replied back to me. This was his reply:

yes, if the other guys will agree, maybe we could post them

Edited by NJPLP

Remixes are just not for me, however i do like to see how much love all these remixes get.

It's the perfect end of the year present for the truest of LP fans.

With that said, i want to congraulate and thank everyone worked on this.

And i wish everyone on this site the best newyear they can imagine💥

On 12/31/2023 at 2:55 PM, minuteforce said:

I've given this a couple of listens now. From what all of us can see, you guys did a lot of things right as far as approaching a group project, and that's the most important thing.

My definite favourite is the "Lost" rmx by Pat and Blup

First of all - thank you truly! Im absolutely honored (or we, i guess - talking from my side now lol)

I'm glad you could see the potential and execution. Personally i think we can do even better and probably more than that - so lets see how that goes in future.

But again thank you so much for listening and the kind words also on the Lost remix. Means a lot to me / us!

!!!!!!!

(Happy new year!)

On 12/28/2023 at 10:43 PM, NJPLP said:

I don't know how I'd be able to contact him, lol. I don't think he has an account on LPLive, and I don't know where else he'd have an account (maybe YouTube, Instagram or Facebook, perhaps, but I don't know if he has accounts there). I could check, though.

Edit: He has a YouTube account. I commented on the "Echo In The Way" video about it.

Edit 2: He replied back to me. This was his reply:

That guy is the best! 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Just listened all the way through and it's one big experience. I really like the new interpretations and how you all managed to put a fresh twist on these songs. Also great work on making the tracks fade into each other. I have to listen again to fully take in the album :)