• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

LOST (Instrumental Isolated)

THE WIZARD SONG (Instrumental Isolated)

Feel free to add these on YouTube channels.

The lost and the wizard song track are actually the same snippets from the Making Of Meteora. But The Wizard Song is not even included on the Lost Demos section.

Im guessing Lost, Fighting Myself, More The Victim, Massive, Healing Foot, Wesside, and Resolution are not demos, but rather a full/finalized songs that did not make it to the Meteora album back in 2003. Let's just wait for the Lost Demos Section to be released and hear it.

Edited by AJ93

1 hour ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Let’s go! They know! scared me at first because i thought it was the real track but it’s just the isolated audio from “Mike’s Shirt” LPUTV. The song sounds amazing.

Lmao at the comment that was like “sounds too bad to be a real LP song” 

8 hours ago, Hybrid1988 said:

Lmao at the comment that was like “sounds too bad to be a real LP song” 

Yes, that comment was by LPLiveStaff, I think.

8 hours ago, AJ93 said:

The lost and the wizard song track are actually the same snippets from the Making Of Meteora. But The Wizard Song is not even included on the Lost Demos section.

The Wizard Song has its own name and it has no vocals. We don't know if it is included on the Lost Demos.

9 hours ago, rqthomazini said:

yes! Maybe the track on the video is the demo version of Lost or something like this. And absolutely this is “lost”, is the same BPM of the little snippet we have from making of Meteora and the harmony would fit with that chorus too. 

I bet the original final version will bleed us out. 

edit: they’re god damn teasing us too

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoC_OTzJ-3h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

nah, i don’t think it’s the demo version, i think that’s the final version, and the same one heard in this video at 2:13-2:41

https://youtu.be/Uq3_obTpsaE

8 hours ago, Hybrider said:

that Lost edit tho!! I know a good song when I hear it and I just know this song gonna be great

9 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I bleed it out digging deeper just to throw it away.

Lol.

Anyway, maybe the track in the video is the 2002 Mix version of "Lost".

I can't heard anything in jt

9 hours ago, Hybrider said:

It's not a demo version. It has polished guitar, so it is the final version.

I can't hear anything in this video 

8 hours ago, Hybrider said:

tell me I’m crazy, but I’m suspecting “lost” IS the Wizard song, boys… the harmony and bpm of both songs matches. Surely that Wizard lyrics was just Chester messing around maybe in a vocal session with the guys… I’m strongly believing that those two pieces are the same thing. This Wizard Song sounds like the verses and TTTAMP sounds like a chorus.

(this gentle noob dont know how to erase this duplicated post sorrry)

Edited by rqthomazini

3 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

dudes i’m so curious what the call is gonna be tomorrow. a sum up of the album? a tomorrow message? info about Lost? The hype is REAL.

Let's see whats's the new voicemail gonna say once its available.

We are so close to the countdown. Someone should record or livestream the countdown.

1 minute ago, AJ93 said:

Let's see whats's the new voicemail gonna say once its available.

We are so close to the countdown. Someone should record or livestream the countdown.

i am gonna be there for the countdown for sure. i ain’t missing it.

1 hour ago, xeroboi said:

I can't hear anything in this video 

it’s common that people say that. It’s the verse part of the song, which sounds a bit different from the chorus, and not like what people expected. This was confirmed to be the track a while ago though.

7 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

What time are the voicemails up usually? I just check when I wake up lol but I’m sure there’s usually a certain time ?

Leave it to me, I'll record it and post the link once the new voicemail is available tomorrow morning.

I think it might be the final voicemail for tomorrow (Tuesday). if not, then Wednesday is the last day for voicemail.

Edited by AJ93

If one of the demos is actually "Cumulus" with vocals, I will be veryyyyy curious to ear it. The instrumental is amazing, but I can´t imagine a vocal melody for the chorus. If they did a good chorus for the song, it might become one of the best demos from them

15 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Why do you think Cumulus is the working title for another song? Why would Cumulus not just be Cumulus, the LPU demo from Meteora? lol

It was on the Meteora song board at NRG. It’s probably either Fighting Myself or More The Victim, but maybe not. It had vocals on it, so that’s why I think that.

Also “Cumulus” IS a working title, not a finalized one

Edited by IWillWalkAway

9 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

there probably are live drum samples made by LP, just not recorded during the album sessions. It would explain Nocturnal and Session not having drums marked on the board.

The most likely case is were left with these 18 Tracks recorded drums at NRG:

1 Sick

2 Drawing

3 Cuidado

4 Husky

5 Faint

6 Interrogation

7 Figure.09

8 Plaster II

9 Pretty Birdie

10 Shifter

11 Serpent

12 Resolution

13 Wesside

14 Healing Foot

15 A.06

16 Cumulus

17 Numb

18 Massive

(19 Nocturnal)

(20 Session)

if that’s the case, we’ve got 20 songs in total worked on in the final process.

Start at 1:33:14

User: A Thousand Suns deserves a 20th anniversary release. 

MS: "I agree with that. I endorse that. It would be weird if we did a Hybrid Theory 20 and then skipped ahead to A Thousand Suns 20. But that would be my priority, I would prioritize ATS 20 over Meteora 20. but then again, maybe we just do 20's for every album just every few years, a new 20. I feel like we'll run out of demos if we did that. Anniversary box set for every album."

MS's statement "I feel like we'll run out of demos if we did that" indicates that there's not a lot of demos for the future upcoming LP 20th Anniversary Albums (MTM, ATS, LV, THP, OML). 

24 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Start at 1:33:14

User: A Thousand Suns deserves a 20th anniversary release. 

MS: "I agree with that. I endorse that. It would be weird if we did a Hybrid Theory 20 and then skipped ahead to A Thousand Suns 20. But that would be my priority, I would prioritize ATS 20 over Meteora 20. but then again, maybe we just do 20's for every album just every few years, a new 20. I feel like we'll run out of demos if we did that. Anniversary box set for every album."

MS's statement "I feel like we'll run out of demos if we did that" indicates that there's not a lot of demos for the future upcoming LP 20th Anniversary Albums (MTM, ATS, LV, THP, OML). 

Little bit sad, I was always the demo expert crazy guy. After meteora my dream is get more ats demos (and all the other albums obiously too)

1 minute ago, rqthomazini said:

Little bit sad, I was always the demo expert crazy guy. After meteora my dream is get more ats demos (and all the other albums obiously too)

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=List_Of_Unreleased_Songs#Other_Known_Titles

I couldn't tell if these list are either demos, finalized full versions, interludes, or its just a sessions (like Song A to Z could be a guitar session, bass session, piano session etc). Thats why we have to use the Wait-and-See Approach.

And @rqthomazini I love ATS. don't be sad. Will see whats gonna happen in the future. Right now, let's focus on celebrating M20thAE 

They definitely have more than what he is leading on. This amount of content for Meteora that is released they have for MTM, but they released the MTM songs with vocals already. But that's ok, put them on a CD anyway. And a few demos. ATS, LT, THP, OML may have a few fully finished non-album songs but they definitely have demos for days. Imagine how many demos MTM, ATS, and OML have. THP and LT may not have nearly as many but that's totally ok.

Did not know that about the song board. What else is interesting about it? What other songs had vocals that we only have in instrumental form?

Not super surprised because Cumulus is such a great demo and is better than some of the album tracks, even.

2 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

They definitely have more than what he is leading on. This amount of content for Meteora that is released they have for MTM, but they released the MTM songs with vocals already. But that's ok, put them on a CD anyway. And a few demos. ATS, LT, THP, OML may have a few fully finished non-album songs but they definitely have demos for days. Imagine how many demos MTM, ATS, and OML have. THP and LT may not have nearly as many but that's totally ok.

Did not know that about the song board. What else is interesting about it? What other songs had vocals that we only have in instrumental form?

Not super surprised because Cumulus is such a great demo and is better than some of the album tracks, even.

Cumulus is a great song, and I agree that there should be vocals in it. But I prefer Halo because the harmonic and the sound is strongly connected to In The End. I wish there was a vocal for Halo.

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

Lmao he's totally lying here. That's obviously not the case if we're getting 14 brand new, never before heard demos, for Meteora|20.

M2M had about 150 demos.
ATS and LT basically used the same demos but there were a lot of those too. Like probably 50 for each album
THP and OML we're not entirely sure because there's not much documentation on the making of those albums.