Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

The message when calling the number says the following

(Somewhere I Belong instrumental playing in background)

hello, it has been almost 20 years since our second album, Meteora, has been released. stay tuned for more info at linkinpark.com

*beep*

It’ll probably be a build up is my guess. The next announcement is probably going to be on linkinpark.com, then the new song release on youtube, followed by social media announcements before the album gets announced everywhere. Just my theory.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

It’ll probably be a build up is my guess. The next announcement is probably going to be on linkinpark.com, then the new song release on youtube, followed by social media announcements before the album gets announced everywhere. Just my theory.

could most likely be the case. i guess we'll see if that's the case by the end of the month

12 minutes ago, fr2dee said:

could most likely be the case. i guess we'll see if that's the case by the end of the month

with that in mind, it’s a possibility that maybe, we might hear “Lost” for the first time, on Friday, January 27th. just putting that out there. If i’m right, i’ll be shocked, but i’m not expecting it to be. It just seems to make since because it’s the last Friday of the month, that’s it.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

42 minutes ago, fr2dee said:

i put my recording of the message on youtube so that anyone who can't call in can still hear it:

41 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Here's the voicemail recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o4n56Ijs4553PYDYeTOroLp9R-Pgh_dg/view

@jFar920recorded the voicemail. He's the one to thank.

Thank you  guys!

On 1/15/2023 at 10:10 PM, martinez said:

OK then, here is a MEGA spoiler, if someone want's to be surprised, don't click!

Reveal hidden contents

[LPU & B-Sides]

01 A.06
02 Pretty Birdy [Somewhere I Belong 2002 Demo]
03 Sold My Soul to Yo Mama
04 Standing in the Middle
05 Program [Meteora Demo]
06 Faint [Demo 2002]
07 Figure.09 [Demo 2002]
08 Drawing [Breaking The Habit Demo 2002]
09 Cumulus [2002 Demo]
10 A-Six [Original Long Version]
11 Soundtrack [Meteora Demo]
12 Broken Foot [Meteora Demo]
13 Ominous [Meteora Demo]
14 Unfortunate [Unreleased Demo 2002]
15 Pepper [Meteora Demo]
16 Breaking the Habit [Original Mike 2002 Demo]
17 Halo [Unreleased Demo 2002]
18 Rhinocerous [2002 Demo]
19 Attached [2003 Demo]
20 Lying from You [Live LPU Tour 2003]
21 From the Inside [Live LPU Tour 2003]
22 Easier to Run [Live LPU Tour 2003]
23 Step Up [Live Projekt Revolution 2002]
24 My December [Live Projekt Revolution 2002]
25 Crawling [Live Reading Festival 2003]
26 Breaking the Habit [Live Rock Am Ring 2004]
27 Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down [Live]
28 Wish [Live Projekt Revolution 2004]
29 One Step Closer (featuring Jonathan Davis) [Live Projekt Revolution 2004]

[Live from BBC, Nottingham, England]

01 Session (1:14)
02 Don't Stay (3:16)
03 Somewhere I Belong (3:38)
04 Lying From You (3:40)
05 Papercut (3:07)
06 Points Of Authority (3:26)
07 Runaway (3:53)
08 Faint (2:47)
09 From The Inside (3:46)
10 Hit The Floor (2:57)
11 With You (3:46)
12 Crawling (4:01)
13 In The End (4:31)
14 Easier To Run (4:05)
15 A Place For My Head (3:59)
16 One Step Closer (4:04)

[Demos]

01 Lost (3:21)
02 Fighting Myself
03 More the Victim
04 Massive
05 Healing Foot
06 A6 [Meteora|20 Demo]
07 Cuidado [Lying From You Demo]
08 Husky [Hit The Floor Demo]
09 Interrogation [Easier To Run Demo]
10 Faint [Meteora|20 Demo]
11 Plaster 2 [Figure.09 Demo]
12 Shifter [From The Inside Demo]
13 Wesside
14 Resolution
15 Lost [2002 Mix]

Notes: this leak info is for audio stuff only. LOST is coming as a first released track from the album. It's confirmed to be the "Thoughts That Take Away My Pride" track.

Here is were it says that the song is called "Lost" @xeroboi

16 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

can you be more specific?

If you meant how do people know the 25th being the release date, they don’t. it’s just a rumor (I THINK) since it’s two months before the official 20th Anniversary, March 25th. We’ll have to wait and see but it’s likely we’re going to get the track sometime before February, within the next few days, because of LP’s tease on a reveal for January.

I don’t know where martinez got this info about the leaks, but since the staff of lplive has told us that the info is real, I trust them. They won’t lie to us. The LP fanbase is very trustworthy. martinez might have access to things or people not everyone does.

I still don’t understand where people got the info that Lost is TTTAMP 100% sure. I’m not saying it’s fake, I just missed the source of that 😊

2 minutes ago, xeroboi said:

That seems fake as hell 

Lol you’re so sus of everything that’s been said and posted. I’ll say this, when the admins confirm that’s it’s legit. Then it’s legit. They are very trustworthy and there’s a few people here who have connections and are that others don’t and are reliable. Understand if you don’t believe, so you’ll just have to wait and see for yourself 

So, (917-730-3735) is a voicemail and there's more info to come at linkinpark.com. In the meantime, what about the other number under the gasmask in the LPC image?

000296-04 There may be another digit after the 4, possibly a 1, but I'm uncertain. Not sure what significance it has, if any. Obviously not a phone number, so I don't know what it could be.

Meteora.png

3 minutes ago, LPxDBZ said:

So, (917-730-3735) is a voicemail and there's more info to come at linkinpark.com. In the meantime, what about the other number under the gasmask in the LPC image?

000296-04 There may be another digit after the 4, possibly a 1, but I'm uncertain. Not sure what significance it has, if any. Obviously not a phone number, so I don't know what it could be.

Meteora.png

there doesn't seem to be another digit after the four

5 minutes ago, LPxDBZ said:

Meteora.png

To me it looks like a "º" or something like that, doesn´t seem like a number. And the "-" to me also looks like a "+"

11 minutes ago, jopevc said:

To me it looks like a "º" or something like that, doesn´t seem like a number. And the "-" to me also looks like a "+"

The "+" is a "0" on a phone. I think the "º" is instead either a "*" or a "#". It might be a phone number, though, who knows.

Edited by NJPLP

45 minutes ago, LPxDBZ said:

Meteora.png

000296÷04* is what I read